3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
I'd advise people not to play this game. You get to see NOTHING and only will grind for hours. The game also switches the protagonist (Between dad and son) so you're not able to root for anyone and in the same time you get cucked by both.
Ignore Thread/10
That´s wrong: Alex 1 protagonist play 90%, Father David only 10% when Alex left the house for some days. If Alex not agree that Tasha go to the Cottage with Father at the weekends, you will miss some events. From Day 55-60 about you can stop the Cottage with Tasha , because the events only repeat x-time. Let Ala go with David until last Day-85 v0.6.
The 2 events David/Tasha in v0.6 anyway crap, so you can miss them. If Alex don´t ask Tasha about the " Cottage" then the life goes on as before ( office open). In v0.7 we don´t yet what happen outside the house. Alex control the house and we will not miss one event. If Alex let Tasha go with David we will know them all. Cheers

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
The Dev has already said that the next update will focus on David - Tasha and Alex - Ala
It is realy strange,that Alex will continue with Ala since he already have her.Shouldn't he concentrate on Tanya or Tasha?
Well maybe 0.8 will be that.

Reactions: Shirafune

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
It is realy strange,that Alex will continue with Ala since he already have her.Shouldn't he concentrate on Tanya or Tasha?
Well maybe 0.8 will be that.
I wouldn't be surprised if he reads these forums and sees that most of the people want David - Tasha the most XD But I guess he has a gameplan to make every pairing as good as it can get

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I wouldn't be surprised if he reads these forums and sees that most of the people want David - Tasha the most XD But I guess he has a gameplan to make every pairing as good as it can get
That still don't explain why Alex still pusrsuit Ala?David/Tasha shouldn't be a problem for Alex/Tasha.If Tasha is locked for him what about Tanya?

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
That still don't explain why Alex still pusrsuit Ala?David/Tasha shouldn't be a problem for Alex/Tasha.If Tasha is locked for him what about Tanya?
Because a pussy is not a one-time meal, man.
Just because he already fucked her means that Alex should look for something new? WTF?
Alex finally got to her, ONE TIME... now he needs to make it so he can repeat it .
And as you just said, there is also Tanya...

And well, if the dev is gonna create a way so Alex can block David/Tasha... that means some voyeur scenes so he can get dirt on him.
Alex having to watch how David defiles Tasha sounds SWEET.

Reactions: tomislazy

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Because a pussy is not a one-time meal, man.
Just because he already fucked her means that Alex should look for something new? WTF?
Alex finally got to her, ONE TIME... now he needs to make it so he can repeat it .
And as you just said, there is also Tanya...

And well, if the dev is gonna create a way so Alex can block David/Tasha... that means some voyeur scenes so he can get dirt on him.
Alex having to watch how David defiles Tasha sounds SWEET.
I have no problem with having Ala second,third etc time but we will have second update without progress Alex/Tasha and third Alex/Tanya.Not to mention there is no more Charlotte.Well at least David will have 2 girls to work-Ala and Tasha.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Well, there is Charlotte... the dev just erased that scene because the game is gonna go in other direction... but she's still in the game.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
Well, there is Charlotte... the dev just erased that scene because the game is gonna go in other direction... but she's still in the game.
If Alex don´t ask Tasha on Monday the day-85, the stupid question about " How is the Cottage....?". Than Alex will go on with lesson as before to Tasha! The office is still open, and the Old feller inside are living in hope that Alex let Tasha go on the weekend. Otherwise David have to take his wife Ala, and Alex warm her up already at Friday night.The update make no sense with David/Tasha until Alex have this option and the game will not change this.The rest of your comments is pussy-talk. So, you miss some events, but Tasha keep her "Bathroom window" clean. cheers

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
If Alex don´t ask Tasha on Monday the day-85, the stupid question about " How is the Cottage....?". Than Alex will go on with lesson as before to Tasha! The office is still open, and the Old feller inside are living in hope that Alex let Tasha go on the weekend. Otherwise David have to take his wife Ala, and Alex warm her up already at Friday night.The update make no sense with David/Tasha until Alex have this option and the game will not change this.The rest of your comments is pussy-talk. So, you miss some events, but Tasha keep her "Bathroom window" clean. cheers
I have absolutely no idea what's your point.. still. Back on topic though, even if Charlotte will be still in the game, I don't think it's going to be anytime soon, we might see some Tanya content though

Reactions: armion82

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I have absolutely no idea what's your point.. still. Back on topic though, even if Charlotte will be still in the game, I don't think it's going to be anytime soon, we might see some Tanya content though
Maybe some Tanya photo session,but judging from the preview this will be David again.Seems 0.6 and now 0.7 will be mostly David content.And I think he should be the first to fuck Tasha.Unless Tanya do it before him:)

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
Maybe some Tanya photo session,but judging from the preview this will be David again.Seems 0.6 and now 0.7 will be mostly David content.And I think he should be the first to fuck Tasha.Unless Tanya do it before him:)
David can´t fuck Tasha inhouse got this! If Alex don´t let Tasha go to the Cottage next weekend. David can put his Dick in the hot sand,or in Ala.
Alex can give Tasha all lesson until Friday from Day 85 until he never ask her about the Cottage. On Friday 17.00 pm he get his reward, the first FUCK with TASHA. Bye, Bye David, sorry Alex win!

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Now i know how the Christopher Columbus felt, when he reached a new, unknown lands in the 15th century and tried to communicate with native people :D
You mean you now understand how Tanya and Tasha conversation go:)one speak russian and other one romanian.

Reactions: lockhear

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
To be honest the most we'll get is some more sex scenes on Alex-Ala and some sexy massages/blowjobs from David-Tasha

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes