3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
$10+ patrons

Some progress for David.Maybe he will get boobjob too?
BTW is damn time someone to pleasure Tasha.So far she only gives and receive nothing/except money/.My hope is that Tanya will do something to change that:)

Reactions: Viatovic

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Aye, it's the only bad thing in the game right now... that it seems to be written by a teen virgin.
Always thinking in sucking, fucking and his own orgasm... not at all in your partner's satisfaction.
That Tasha's pussy is still to be eaten is questionable... but not even fingering, c'mon!

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Aye, it's the only bad thing in the game right now... that it seems to being written by a teen virgin.
Always thinking in sucking, fucking and his own orgasm... not at all in your partner's satisfaction.
That Tasha's pussy is still to be eaten is questionable... but not even fingering, c'mon!
You know what is strange,we didn't saw her masturbate even single time.Alex/both of them-creator and MC/ miss a good opportunity.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
In order to heal the divide in this thread, we need some fanart of Tasha getting DP from father and son.
Or for the gay sensitive guys... just spit-roast her.
By the way, I totally agree... it's weird that in a game of this kind, we have never spied in the main female masturbating.
Maybe that's why we have the idea that she has zero sex-drive.

Reactions: Adolfo

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Or for the gay sensitive guys... just spit-roast her.
By the way, I totally agree... it's weird that in a game of this kind, we have never spied in the main female masturbating.
Maybe that's why we have the idea that she has zero sex-drive.
Title Au-Pair Innocence also suggests that she's kinda innocent:p But this game should be praised as it's the only one without groping females in their sleep. Something unique

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Title Au-Pair Innocence also suggests that she's kinda innocent:p But this game should be praised as it's the only one without groping females in their sleep. Something unique
Mega-strange when you have David sleeping in the same room with her in the cottage...

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
I'm so used to these scenes I though my game has removed content. Thank god David is a gantleman
I'm gonna be honest... I got the same feeling.
I mean, after spending the day seeing Tasha nude, having a hot photoshoot and getting a HJ/BJ... there you are, alone with her in the same room...
Are you telling me that David doesn't even think about doing something?
I don't mean while she sleeps... but before.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I'm gonna be honest... I got the same feeling.
I mean, after spending the day seeing Tasha nude, having a hot photoshoot and getting a HJ/BJ... there you are, alone with her in the same room...
Are you telling me that David doesn't even think about doing something?
I don't mean while she sleeps... but before.
He's an alpha male. Alex would at least dry humped her. Experienced man aren't slutty

Reactions: Adolfo and Viatovic

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
ALPHA BLADE

Guys just wondering since i've skipped Alex's scenes, how far did he get?
Alex/Tasha long bj/and a smart boobj, Alex show action. David act like turtle on his back very passiv bj! End of 0.6 If Alex don´t ask Tasha day 85 about the "Cottage-weekend". He will continue the lesson with Tasha until Friday Day 89 in v0.7, Alex will get a new reward!? Or he ask Tasha bad way than David take over and closed the during the lesson. If the gamemaker not change these scedule with Alex/Tasha he will get more as bj or boobj.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
That´s her face and with or without him this is a sexy position. By the way this Friday allready 1 month gone. The programmer need 1 week for 0.6 ( very short update) so, the 0.7 must be a huge one, if he working on it.
He's working on two pairings simultaneously this time, so that's a possibility

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes