3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017

48 patrons
·
$10+ patrons

I guess we're going along with the initial plan, next patch DavidxTasha and AlexxAla

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Finally some bathroom action.
After so many peeks and slaps, the bathroom is gonna lose its virginity...

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
when is update? :)
As the prammer said some days ago read this her first. In between you can enjoy some nice images here from the update and of course Hitler, don´t worry he isn´t in the update. You find the info here if it ready.

Oppai

May 4, 2017
As the prammer said some days ago read this her first. In between you can enjoy some nice images here from the update and of course Hitler, don´t worry he isn´t in the update. You find the info here if it ready.
Thanks

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
Not only this, there are more to come. For me the best game, therefore I wrote this to ALEX the creator of this. Can sombody help to post this to him on Patreon.
I am very graceful that you have the guts to start this book from “Red One “in Poland. After there decide to give The Witcher a break for his Team last year. The game of the year was gone and all players on this word were disappointed. With little luck I came via Pandora game “Tlaero and Mortze” to Patreon. I saw then you’re game with the famous Lady in pc games “Triss Merigold” Tasha. After10 years about Steven Spielberg works in cooperation with MOHA and make the game of this year. Many hundred games have good graphic engine, game play but in the first place no one can reach the stories of these two games, also the huge “Skyrim” miss a good storyline. Your “au pair innocence” is for these games not only a high quality (Thanks to your new Programmer) also the story is impressive. To end this here short -Please go on! There are 3 books from the Witcher, and some hot Women are waiting there. You not read much other post I quest, I can ensure you. This animation game gives all a wake up call. Gerald needs a rest we don’t need him.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016

when will update be this month?
9h

Somewhere in the middle of the month, I think. Maybe a little later or sooner. Hard to say now. Script and renders are completed. It is only last part left.

get to work abi!! x'D

Abi

Aug 6, 2017

when will update be this month?
9h

Somewhere in the middle of the month, I think. Maybe a little later or sooner. Hard to say now. Script and renders are completed. It is only last part left.

get to work abi!! x'D
I am on the way ... but now it's superbowl :p. Please be lenient with me.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Ok, Superbowl and Black Panther as holidays days... but the rest? :evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile:

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Kingdom Come: Deliverance, obviously.

Also you'll note how thread updates and stuff have slowed to a crawl because all the uploaders are too busy Monster Hunting right now.

Reactions: Viatovic

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
Hey guys in the West, I know is Popcorn time. I don’t expect an answer to my question yesterday, and my hope that this forum has more members, is gone. So I go some pages back an answer my self as a "new member". These images belong to sexual private hopes for the next update, right (I like this with Hitler)! We say here in Town, if you pull your “Humpy puppy “ out for these art of exhibition, make sure there is free Glory-hole in the Wall. Of course the “Member with Hitler “get a special place at the Brandenburg Gate, you can take the Mask off we serve anybody.Hope that Patreon gives better infos. Bye
What? I am sorry to ask, but do you have the same english teacher as Beijing999?

confused.gif

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
There is a difference between writing good english, bad english and unreadable english.
Beijing and you, Berlin, are in the last category.
I don't know what this game has to do with Hitler, or if he is some kind of fetish for you but... I'm already worried.

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
What’s the matter with you, and what teacher? To use a spellchecker isn’t perfect, perfect my ass! I don’t grow up in England, please respect this. Here in German: Den letzen text aus china habe ich gelesen, ist doch gut wenn die Folge weitergeht. Use mytranslater in Firefox add on.
Allright, i forgot one of the main rules of internet forums - DNFTT. My bad.

B

Berlinlovers

I got it taken care of. If this berlinlovers shows up and starts causing problems, do not respond. Please report him and/or contact a moderator.
Excuse me, I had some question before yesterday and I played this game first time as a new member! I confused with all picture. As I understood and figure it out after read more on this forum that these picture belong to a new update. Some picture just offend me, that why I act this way. That the sensitivity so high here, sorry. Anyway I got my answer and hope I can still download updates or games here. Post stop.

Reactions: beijing999
B

Berlinlovers

There is a difference between writing good english, bad english and unreadable english.
Beijing and you, Berlin, are in the last category.
I don't know what this game has to do with Hitler, or if he is some kind of fetish for you but... I'm already worried.
I use this spellchecker from office 2007 for years, but it´s the first time I got such strong complain. It´s over now.

Reactions: beijing999
3.10 star(s) 20 Votes