3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
OK guys so patreon forbid even step-incest.What will this mean about Alex/Ala relationship?We will lose that?Also no way for Alex/Tanya relationship because step-aunt/step-nephew?

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
I was joking of course. Everyone should get their own piece of favourite fetish. But this Patreon shit cannot last long. Some new site for open minded devs will pop out soon.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
No, but I am doing the programming for him (since v.0.5).
You do amazing job for sure.Before that we have some bugs and mistakes/like you need 6 points for this to happen but if you have exactly 4 game decide you already have 6/but now everything is perfect.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Hopefully the alex/tasha route continues soon...Havent really been playing since foiling davids progress kinda leads no where atm...no point playing an entire update just to screw over davids plans without anything to show for it lol. Guess theres always next update

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Don`t worry the programmer mention to build the more relationship between Alex and Tasha. Anyway if you don´t ask Tasha on day 85 end v0.6 about the " Cottage weekend" you "Alex" continue the lesson and office door still open. Also you can decide on saturday if tasha stay or go with david. But you miss a lot in 0.7 if you do this.
which is why I'm waiting for v8 to fill the void of content.

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
Nonsence: This game not mention any Incest. The stepmother is like it mention and not a real Family mother. You try DNS research, and you found nothing. As well the programmer said already he extend Alex/Tasha relationship in v0.8 no reason to delete Alex. As well you can skip the scene with Ala this game have allways these option with the time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey, l'd like to ask that you use Quotes instead of consecutive posts. Thank you.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
NO, I didn't announce any release date for v.0.7.
And NO, I couldn't give you a release date by now. Sorry, but it's finished when it's finished ...
Sorry I don´t want offend you. The developer/ publisher is Alex and you the programer from v0.5 right.
Suddenly appears a lost doggy member on the Frontpage, what he have to do with the game or just an error.

Abi

Aug 6, 2017
Sorry I don´t want offend you. The developer/ publisher is Alex and you the programer from v0.5 right.
Suddenly appears a lost doggy member on the Frontpage, what he have to do with the game or just an error.
There is noone else involved in this game. Alex is the creator. He is doing the art work, the story telling and the game design. I am just helping him getting his ideas into a (more or less) bugfree piece of code.

Muttdoggy is just a staff member of F95 who uploaded our game here first.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Tasha,Ala,Tanya and charlotte can be deleted and keep David/Alex route.
@Lt. Aldo Raine @klx
He's already done it again..

There is noone else involved in this game. Alex is the creator. He is doing the art work, the story telling and the game design. I am just helping him getting his ideas into a (more or less) bugfree piece of code.

Muttdoggy is just a staff member of F95 who uploaded our game here first.
Was just wondering if Alex ever visits f95?

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
As far as i know he is reading here from time to time. But he's not a fan of "pirate sites" at all, so you shouldn't wonder if you won't see him answering any posts here.
I'm a patreon so it's fine, was just curious, thanks for the info

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes