3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
Beijing, man... I don't get half of what you write.
It's worst that a google translation... there is no need to write quickly. Try to compose your sentences in a more simple way.
Lol :D , but he tries to compensate quality by quantity :cool:

Reactions: Viatovic

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
It's worst that a google translation... there is no need to write quickly. Try to compose your sentences in a more simple way.
I like to say. If David and Alex use the same way as before - David wait until he get another option to pressure Tasha or Alex with " Good grade " each friday to get one step more with Tasha. This can take week´s or....... ! There need inovation, got this now. If you have 1 inch fantasy you can get the sense aout here. Or you reject Foreigner as princpial.
About that 3-some talk... I don't see it.
David and Alex have a distant relationship, they are not buddies...
They got their own agendas, the son is already fucking his father's wife... there is no way for that to happen.
If you want to see Tasha with two dicks, that could only happen in a future photo-shoot where things get out of control with David there.
I think that if we get to see a 3-some in the game, it would be MFF.
Either Ala and Tanya, we know that the sisters are really close... or Tasha and Tanya, hate-fucking each other with either Alex or David.
Or Charlotte/Tasha with Alex... who knows.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017

About that 3-some talk... I don't see it.
David and Alex have a distant relationship, they are not buddies...
They got their own agendas, the son is already fucking his father's wife... there is no way for that to happen.
If you want to see Tasha with two dicks, that could only happen in a future photo-shoot where things get out of control with David there.
I think that if we get to see a 3-some in the game, it would be MFF.
Either Ala and Tanya, we know that the sisters are really close... or Tasha and Tanya, hate-fucking each other with either Alex or David.
Or Charlotte/Tasha with Alex... who knows.
A 3 some??? David and his Friend plus Alex MMM! As well Ala/ Tanya and Tasha FFF there is no way for MFF or MMF. Because there can´t get to a MF at all in this way. You are funny.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
A 3 some??? David and his Friend plus Alex MMM! As well Ala/ Tanya and Tasha FFF there is no way for MFF or MMF. Because there can´t get to a MF at all in this way. You are funny.
...and everybody forgotten one importent part hear for an good 3 some. Tasha´s pussie running here nearly 3 month arround and have a "hard time behind". I´m not sure that her pussie can get wet enough even for a simple MF action.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
...and everybody forgotten one importent part hear for an good 3 some. Tasha´s pussie running here nearly 3 month arround and have a "hard time behind". I´m not sure that her pussie can get wet enough even for a simple MF action.
Stop with your useless spamming already lol

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
To be fair, I'm here just for Tasha.
I don't care who gets to her, I just want good scenes with great renders.
Like the BJ scene in the last update.

BTW, I don't get the people that wants Tasha to go full "slut".
She's sexually naive, ok she is a tease, but she seems to have had a rather vanilla sex-life.
So she's not (yet) into dirty talking, being adventurous or kinky.
Right now, that's Ala's role in the game, but if the dev knows what he is doing, Tasha should be slowly corrupted.
You know maybe Tasha will be the one that will get all pussies in the game:)
I know not all are into lesbian thing but will be nice if Alex make some lesbian scenes in the game.
It's time someone make a game with both Triss and Yen,maybe Ciri too.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
You know maybe Tasha will be the one that will get all pussies in the game:)
I know not all are into lesbian thing but will be nice if Alex make some lesbian scenes in the game.
It's time someone make a game with both Triss and Yen,maybe Ciri too.
All subject seams getting normal again above this. Let´s keep this way. Tasha´s sexapeal in the right moment is fun enough!

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
That's fine.
He should give us the chance to choose between Alex and David with Tasha, nothing wrong with that.
The only problem? Right now the dev seems too focused in doing the main story-line...
Since the beginning (at least since I play it) one of the cool things was the promise of having various routes available.

So yeah, you want to push forward, give us content, getting more patrons...
But the gameplay, the choices... are important too.
It's nothing to worry about, just something to think about.

Reactions: tomislazy

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
Yeah I'd love some too. Especially Tasha with the other girls.
@ For Itpika"
To the v0, 60 we said everything already twice here. I wish all of good luck with the next update. I hope the new Programmer from 0, 57 will keep Tanya and Ala alive, and not delete all events with them as he done in 0.6 with Charlotte! Than David can look his Bedroom too with Tasha.

I do my job and keep Alex alive- school 9.00 am, 15.00 pm clean the backyard to get fresh Air, go dinner. If Tanya plus Ala still there. I’ll do my job and have fun. If David and Tasha want speak to me I’m in my room “is open”. I don’t have the power as Father have but I’m not a PIMP in this game! What ever there want to , I give a shit about this, and don’t care either if I miss something in this update, cheers!

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Let’s say this simple: In the beginning Alex was able to get Tasha as her Girlfriend (Love is gone now). A. –fucker David (Father) took his whore and Tasha do this now for money, great move. Alex does the right thing and fucks his “Stepmother” Ala (Wife from David) with new young pleasure, funny. In the new update about Feb. you can say “Take a walk on wild side” sex, drugs and Rock & Roll, let’s go for it. This we all understand.

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
Unfortunely guys Alex already lost Tasha. So who played with alex thinking at a lovely romance with tasha you wasted all time in a useless grind. "Alex is supposed to prevent Tasha/david relationship" kkkkk very funny, you prevent a locked door. I think dev likes to see an old married man f**king a college student. In the my save Alex is completly focused in Tasha and i didn't seduce David's wife, but i have no other option (only-alex path has no content 0.7, i guess)and see the worst coming (maybe 0.9 update? Who knows?).

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
If Tanya in the studio is part of David's content... man, I see whining tears in the future of this thread.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Yep, I think It'd be great if we could let David getting intimate with Tasha or prevent it. Both options should be explored to keep everyone happy.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
on another note, does this picture bother anyone else? like if she's wearing a dress how come it is defying gravity?

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes