3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
Im seriously getting more and more frustrated with this game, the amount of grind ,saying the correct thing to the correct person at the exactly the right time or possibly mess up and miss a scene or backtrack and try again.
I only jumped on this game as i love Triss Merigold from the Witcher series, but this game is seriously a click fest. Not as bad as BB though.

That in itself isn't so bad, but even with a walkthrough, it's still easy enough to miss an event and as soon as you do, the game timeline goes all out of wack.

Reactions: speedmeu

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
I only jumped on this game as i love Triss Merigold from the Witcher series, but this game is seriously a click fest. Not as bad as BB though.

That in itself isn't so bad, but even with a walkthrough, it's still easy enough to miss an event and as soon as you do, the game timeline goes all out of wack.
That´s true the game-maker has only timelines to go ahead but not return with this big watch, witch you cab easy hit.
2. Point is that the scene and images are rare and even short. So you try to push the game as bathroom xxtimes or new massage xx times - by the way the first massage from David in his room was even better- I can´understand that Tasha get this "kinky" massage 60 days later, this event is a joke. Why she don´t get a real long sensual massage from David at this stage of the game ?. This game is only for man not for women.

Karan24

Jan 9, 2018
Can someone help me, I am stuck at that part where Tasha needs no help from me, also nothing after she and David are locked inside office, it's all repeating..

Oct 13, 2017
Tasha didn't get a "good grade", guess i must have missed a study ses or 2, somehow.
I wouldn't think its a gamekiller really, but is there a way to change that with Save Editor?

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
That´s true the game-maker has only timelines to go ahead but not return with this big watch, witch you cab easy hit.
2. Point is that the scene and images are rare and even short. So you try to push the game as bathroom xxtimes or new massage xx times - by the way the first massage from David in his room was even better- I can´understand that Tasha get this "kinky" massage 60 days later, this event is a joke. Why she don´t get a real long sensual massage from David at this stage of the game ?. This game is only for man not for women.
Can someone help me, I am stuck at that part where Tasha needs no help from me, also nothing after she and David are locked inside office, it's all repeating..
Me ? you mean Alex the Son, right. It´s Monday day 85, be ownest last day of v.06 and " You " are out of competion with Tasha, Father David win this race with Tasha. He locked the Office at 17.00 and this will go on the next day´s i quest. I´m sure Alex( You) is not a (Smack) and can trust Tasha again. The locked Door is secret for all of us, your fantasy can choose what ever. There is a dinner at 19.00 then the game over for this version. Take it easy is only a game.

They need to do the sex scenes longer, as of now they are just skimming through then, a couple of Pictures and its done and thats part of the "climax". When she sucks Davids cock they should have drawn it out, have him asking her questions while she sucks him, she complimenting him for how long he can withstand cumming. as of now there are no pay off to all the grind
3 Image´s and he cum´s. There´s not a grind at all. David " you swollow it" Tasha "this wine makes me tired". He can talk to her, but she better hold his dick in the mouth ( as she done this by Alex mutch better). She lick him like baby, that´s the weakest scene I seen so far. She done this for money and give a shit about this BJ scene. Even David`s first massage in his bedroom have more image´s and far better as this kinky massage in 0.6. NO ecceleration in this game for all scene an Images. Not only Tasha getting tired also my mouse-finger to click me thrue the x..time massage and so on.

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
is there two paths in this game or the walkthrough guides you to the main plot? If it guides to the main plot, Tasha is b**ch who open her legs for money. Son help at her studies and she says that she don't want his help anymore because his father knows more(really?).

OBS: Sorry for my grammar because English is not my native language.

Karan24

Jan 9, 2018
Me ? you mean Alex the Son, right. It´s Monday day 85, be ownest last day of v.06 and " You " are out of competion with Tasha, Father David win this race with Tasha. He locked the Office at 17.00 and this will go on the next day´s i quest. I´m sure Alex( You) is not a (Smack) and can trust Tasha again. The locked Door is secret for all of us, your fantasy can choose what ever. There is a dinner at 19.00 then the game over for this version. Take it easy is only a game.
So if I ignore David's route and follow up with Alex only, there will be a new ending?

LeeBoi

Jan 6, 2018
Hey Guys I've Spent hours to restart the game in order to find Tasha's Blowjob or Tasha's Sex with David. What Am I doing wrong? Please Help Me....

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
So if I ignore David's route and follow up with Alex only, there will be a new ending?
No, because you want Tasha right!
But here a very simple solution for you. It´s still 5 pm office door locked ! All other door´s open. Ala ( Step-Mother) is still in her Bedroom before she went to the Living room. So, go to her and tell that you need urgent a "Economic Book" to help her sister Tanya for her test and I have to send this by mail latest tomorrow, but David wan´t give it to me, it´s in his Desk!! Please be so kind can you pick it up for me, before you go to the Livingroom ? I come later there, but now I have work for her to be finish in time , no problem Alex ! So go direct to dinner at 19.00. Don´t be surprise when one person is missing at the Table ! Quest who ? -Sorry, no text for this now this maybe next update. Pls wait for it.

Hey Guys I've Spent hours to restart the game in order to find Tasha's Blowjob or Tasha's Sex with David. What Am I doing wrong? Please Help Me....
Day 68 with Alex or 1 week before if you have already 2 option Boobs or BJ
David day 83 Cottage night. ( never help) but this a tip/tip BJ compare to Alex.
Don`t mix up the day´s before, check better the walkthough

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
Hi, first of all thanks for sharing the save. I played starting with it and i finished the game but starting from day 78 (following the walkthrough) i am unable to "do Charlotte homework" (every day i checked but nothing). So with no possibility to do that, arriving to day 85 (last day) i can't do "dare or drink" (no problem honestly) but i can't also "check door (office)" because in the office scene i enter directly in the office for a talk.
Great, you the only one to enter Office at 17.00 on day 85th . Sure you can enter the office all time and talk if David in. But on day 85 you can´t between 17.00-18.00. You teach lesson to Tasha at 16.00? The Day 85 it´s Monday after David and Tasha return from Cottage on Sunday evening. If your game timetable si like this as mention above. Then you the Superman.
Have you faced that during the gameplay?

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Nonsence! Alex never locked his door during the her lesson. In 80 days nobody knock on his door during the lesson with Tasha, be fair and you can believe what you like. But the moans inside comes not from a lesson! Good by Tasha.
Haven't played the latest update. So there's now some behind locked door stuff between Tasha/David & no way anymore to retain Singular Alex-Tasha path? Shame as i really liked the visuals & was thinking of pledging if it supported separate paths.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Haven't played the latest update. So there's now some behind locked door stuff between Tasha/David & no way anymore to retain Singular Alex-Tasha path? Shame as i really liked the visuals & was thinking of pledging if it supported separate paths.
When you have spammers triple posting this is what happens...
No, if YOU choose a Alex-only-path... there is no locked door stuff. (Said door happens in the middle of the afternoon with Ala home, so there is no sex... just privacy and maybe intimacy).
But RIGHT NOW the dev is working mainly in the Alex/David path because in that way everyone should be happy (Ha, like that could happen...)

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
No, if YOU choose a Alex-only-path... there is no locked door stuff. (Said door happens in the middle of the afternoon with Ala home, so there is no sex... just privacy and maybe intimacy).
But RIGHT NOW the dev is working mainly in the Alex/David path because in that way everyone should be happy (Ha, like that could happen...)
Ok thanks. Still seems a bit confusing but i’ll Maybe see for myself and keep an eye out for news of dev working on singular paths.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
After one or two weeks when you start a new game Alex left the House for couple of days and the Father take over to build relationship with Tasha. How to play only a Alex path or just reject all Cottage.. Weekend ?

Somebody wrote here , to choose only Alex-path, than the door isn´t close day 85 at 5 pm. Some days after the game start´s Alex left the house. The father take alex place. He have to see Tasha - Dinner. bathroom 3 times,yoga twice, kitchen-bedroom one time that´s the gameplay you can do nothing about this. The rest he can cancel just ignore all timetable and cancel all Cottage-weekend that`s all you can do. If this the way to play Alex-path then I piss on this path.

You are realy lucky, I played v0.57 as you and v0.60 the new. I keep both in my folder first, so I´m lucky to. Version 0.6 played and send it direct to to my garbage folder. No good Images or scene and bad sexapeal from tasha in the Cottage place. Anyway all Photoshooting all the same incl HJ. Only a backrubbing vom David ( there call this massage) and week and short BJ for David. The same quality as in 0.57 are two Ala session, one with Alex and David cottage ( Take Ala 2 weekend). No ecceleration in the game for all stuff in 0.6. Tasha said in the Cottage " the wine makes allways tired. Your Mouse finger when passed the No. 10 " back-rubbing ". Stay with 0.57 only waist of for 15 days in this game. The CG download here have all new images, you can spend the better instaed play 0.6.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
As far as I know, it's just closed. You can't see what's happening inside as David has become aware that Alex wants Tasha as well. If you can see what's inside (after day 70 or so) let us know.

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes