3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
It makes all the sense in the world.
David has connections, he can make things happen to ensure her family gets the money they need.
Also, she stole money from him, so she's still in debt with him.
Add the obvious sexual attraction and you got the reason why she is able to betray her morals and ethics.

And yeah, both Alex and David are arseholes.
Love has never had a role in the game, it's all about seduction and corruption... almost always with some kinky cheating.

I just want to add that is damn time for Tasha to get some pleasure out of all this.
The game has been fully male-oriented until now... time to change that fact.
Give the Women pleasure the man get pleasure- that´s life, but this a "Trump" game. Before Tasha even start the guy´s allready finish. There need medical treatment first before Tasha get horny, cheers!

I disagree. I'm sure Alex locked his own door when they were studying together, and what happened there? Studying. Mostly... :)

It's a tease, that locked door, but Tasha is still distant with them both, she's not fully into either one of them.
Nonsence! Alex never locked his door during the her lesson. In 80 days nobody knock on his door during the lesson with Tasha, be fair and you can believe what you like. But the moans inside comes not from a lesson! Good by Tasha.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
I was kind of disappointed about the way it ended, but, it's only a game after all, let's see where the next update will bring us, anyway, Ala is more sexually active than Tasha is ;) he can keep Tasha, and I'll have Ala lol... :)
I hope with the next update this boring event´s on the weekend will extend. "Ask her for a Topless...Naked shooting" with 4 picture and now the massage with 3 or 4 Images. I don´t count how many I repeat this every weekend from v0.5. - 0.6. Please make longer shootings with more picture and massage Images. Give David more points instead of 2 same result. Don´t cum with your guys before Tasha even start her service.

The fatidic magical door of moaning noises, succ trainings and common debauchery has now spawned in this game. :RarePepe:
Call Yen she can open it for you, he was drunken over the New Years Eve when ther make this update.

Oct 28, 2017
I cant trigger the topless event for Tasha.
Adjusted the boiler and Tasha is in her bikini- but i get no chance to ask her for topless.
What did i miss?
Relation 16/Passion 1 Father
The son content is complete...

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
I get you now...
You want David to have a more forceful stand, but I personally like it this way.
Now Tasha has more of an agenda, without David being a full asshole... she submitted to him.
To the point of putting a stop in her relationship with.
This however highlights another issue with the writing, the story is completely linear. It doesn't feel like there's any corruption instances since we are just treading through set pieces that all converge. There are no options to make anyone take a different path.

Loatgoan

Aug 19, 2017
Nice game but 0.6 have for me a lot of bugs, after third time training the screen whit text does not disappear and i have to start over.
do i have to reinstall it or does the save game from 0,5 not compare with 0,6

Gunzman7T

May 30, 2017
I continue from day 70 v0.05 and follow the walkthrough but the option to check Ala's computer or ask her about password is none. Where's actually her computer? Is it a bug? Definitely not gonna start all over again or can someone give me a save.

Intima

Aug 5, 2016
I cant trigger the topless event for Tasha.
Adjusted the boiler and Tasha is in her bikini- but i get no chance to ask her for topless.
What did i miss?
Relation 16/Passion 1 Father
The son content is complete...
Same to me, what I missed is that I never told the father about the photoshoot in my current game. So started a new game.

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
well you know how it goes in the witcher series.you can only have one main one.goodbye triss.

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
I think its funny how the MC and David are trying to corrupt Tasha. While they are being manipulated by these women. All the ladies have to do is throw a BJ every once in while and they get tons of money and gifts. THe protagonists are being cucked and they think they are doing the manipulations. Tasha and Ala are getting what they want. Hell in the end Ala and Tasha bleed David dry... and move on to Max's house. Ala gets married again and Tasha puts up anoother AU pair ad.

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
I continue from day 70 v0.05 and follow the walkthrough but the option to check Ala's computer or ask her about password is none. Where's actually her computer? Is it a bug? Definitely not gonna start all over again or can someone give me a save.
Day 70 is too late to load, I made the same mistake. You have to start back at around day 68 or so.

I don't recall which of my saves I used. You can try this one, it's Day 68.

Reactions: Gunzman7T

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
So, doing the drinking game and following the walkthrough. Is there an error in it or am I really not supposed to lose my pants, thereby rising Tasha's passion for Alex, but instead choose "Take a shot" when none is left, lose the game and do the homework for BOTH girls?
That doesn't seem wise.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
So, doing the drinking game and following the walkthrough. Is there an error in it or am I really not supposed to lose my pants, thereby rising Tasha's passion for Alex, but instead choose "Take a shot" when none is left, lose the game and do the homework for BOTH girls?
That doesn't seem wise.
Showing your "junk" gets her angry... like it happened with David before. She gets horny, but the relationship is not there yet.
So you do her homework, that's a cool gesture.
Next time you play, you win and get to touch her boobs... later, you choose not to play, help her with grades and... bingo!

I don't know who said it, but is true... Ala and Tasha also manipulate the male MCs.
That's how relationships work, especially in Ala's case.
And they aren't asking for the moon... Ala just wants you to help her sister.
It's true, Tasha beginning in the model world was paid by David... but right now he's only acting as her manager.

I think both MCs have the same level of content.
Even when Alex has scenes with three different girls and David only two... but his scenes are better.
Seriously, the renders of that last BJ scene are in other level. Alex made a jump as a dev in there.
The last image before David cums, Tasha's eyes are something else.

Reactions: botc76
3.10 star(s) 20 Votes