3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
Hi! Mac version will not be there anymore?
Can't speak to the Mac version, but I don't really worry about it anymore because if you download and install the RenPy SDK you can just download the Win version of any RenPy game, unzip it and then drop the whole folder into the RenPy folder and launch it as a project from there and it works perfectly.

Reactions: tomislazy

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
V0.6 is only 30MB more than V0.5, so either the dev really optimized his content, or the update does not really add that much. Does someone have a release notes?

Reactions: RobJoy

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
With this version seem that Charlotte doesn't appear more, at least using old saves. I had even a saves with her and now when I load it, it flash and after change scene.

Deject

Oct 4, 2017
Can't speak to the Mac version, but I don't really worry about it anymore because if you download and install the RenPy SDK you can just download the Win version of any RenPy game, unzip it and then drop the whole folder into the RenPy folder and launch it as a project from there and it works perfectly.
We did it! Huge thanks!

Reactions: phreakinowski

Patan

May 28, 2017
if someone would share the walkthrough that would be amazing:FeelsGoodMan:

Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
The fatidic magical door of moaning noises, succ trainings and common debauchery has now spawned in this game. :RarePepe:

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes