3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
In 0.6 edition there isn't sex scene on Tuesday with Charlotte!! My previous saves was in 0.5
He remove the sex with Charlotte.At least for now.Also at the end of 0.6 we lost the events between Tasha and Alex.I hope there will open again in 0.7.Otherwise will leave us with Alex/Ala only and David/Ala and David/Tasha sex scenes.

vloungeone

Feb 8, 2018
He remove the sex with Charlotte.At least for now.Also at the end of 0.6 we lost the events between Tasha and Alex.I hope there will open again in 0.7.Otherwise will leave us with Alex/Ala only and David/Ala and David/Tasha sex scenes.
True the case with Charlotte. I don’t the last Monday is change in v0.7! Alex has 2 options if he go over the question about the "Cottage...." he just give lesson to Tasha until Friday, she not act against Alex. What reward he will get? Alex is still in position to let Tasha stay. Of course we miss all events with David. I’ll try this first what happen then.

vloungeone

Feb 8, 2018
Better we take a look for the update at all. The enouncement either from Alex on his pages or Abi for the fresh release is still missing, older updates got this couple of days before. The pirate beach is still open and Tasha will lose her pants in between.

Grifter

Feb 1, 2018
Hello guys, i am using the 0.6 version and i think i encountered a problem. So, i failed the shot game like twice, then Tanya dismisses you and charlotte the next time you try. There is a way to play again? I don´t really wanna start all over again
I got the BJ from Tanya to David if that matters

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Hello guys, i am using the 0.6 version and i think i encountered a problem. So, i failed the shot game like twice, then Tanya dismisses you and charlotte the next time you try. There is a way to play again? I don´t really wanna start all over again
It's been a while since I played this one but I think you get another chance to play the shot game every time you do Charlotte's homework? According to the walkthrough you're supposed to fail the game the first time anyway so no problem but I think you've learned a valuable lesson - SAVE JUST BEFORE PLAYING THE SHOT GAME!

Grifter

Feb 1, 2018
It's been a while since I played this one but I think you get another chance to play the shot game every time you do Charlotte's homework? According to the walkthrough you're supposed to fail the game the first time anyway so no problem but I think you've learned a valuable lesson - SAVE JUST BEFORE PLAYING THE SHOT GAME!
I think ill start again, but here's the thing, there is a way of keep the both sides going? Like Tanya with David AND with Alex, and finally, how many lessons does she need to get good grades?

vloungeone

Feb 8, 2018
Maybe from Tasha but never from Tanja in NO version. Tasha dismiss you Tanja is a blond. Better read this forom and don`t ask these question. Google v.0.5.6 or..7 and download withoutout walkthrough you never get trough.

vloungeone

Feb 8, 2018
I think ill start again, but here's the thing, there is a way of keep the both sides going? Like Tanya with David AND with Alex, and finally, how many lessons does she need to get good grades?
Follow the walkthrough with your knowlege you can be happy if you finish 1 route, because you don´t understand this game at all clear,

Reactions: Grifter

vloungeone

Feb 8, 2018
Tell us, something went wrong with v0.7? We never got so much confuse info’s from Alex and Abi. Abi end this discussion with a short sentence “When is finished than is finished”. The last Info some day´s ago “early next week”! Until now no info’s send for this release, compare to v.5.7 and v0.6. Alex pages by (Patreon) no info either.
"To be my Valentine is for me now history". In fact we have to face what Abi said above, and he send us then these info´s.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
Until you don´t know how is Tanja and Tasha you don`t need an update. Be fair read this forum and all answer are inside. Get them faster until somebody give you the right responce.
It´s better to walk in the Blue, and ask Tanja how is this red hair bitch sitting here and put her tits on the table, and not so boring to wait for an update.

vloungeone

Feb 8, 2018
I call this a perfect invitation (great rendered) in time. Ciri looks perfect now, with white blouse even better. Yen’s hair wow! She has a long face and her lips more even. If her Hair covers the face a little, I can’t wait to see her in lingerie. Tasha waist now time when we look at them. You are a genius.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Nice work! It seems it's time for me to stop rendering :happyblush
Wait a moment did you guys think I did that?
It's not me.it's from a game-Infinity

BTW here some renders from Eclesi4stik

pewposterous,shittyhorsey,venomous sausage,darktronicksfm,desiresfm have pretty nice stuff about witcher girls too.

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes