3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

vloungeone

Feb 8, 2018
Nice work! It seems it's time for me to stop rendering :happyblush
Please not, your big advantage is to teasing Tasha like the game. He is straight forward with high quality but the tension? Seriously I like your way. We need both of you in the next game“Innocence sorceress”.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Wait a moment did you guys think I did that?
It's not me.it's from a game-Infinity

BTW here some renders from Eclesi4stik

pewposterous,shittyhorsey,venomous sausage,darktronicksfm,desiresfm have pretty nice stuff about witcher girls too.
Wow, these are awesome :)

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Happy Valentine's day to all of us.DmD 0.17 and API 0.7 at same day.Super nice.I will need that because tomorrow will have so much work and after that need to visit the dentist.
Looks like David will get to bang Tasha first after all, didn't think we'd get it in this update :O Wanted to say deflower but i don't remember if she's a virgin or not

Reactions: Ignazzio

vloungeone

Feb 8, 2018
As an Alex/Tasha fan This looks like another update for me to skip
Seems you will never understand this game and this side. First of all, most members here in favor for David (Strong big dick and ass f…), therefore all these picture from him.
Second: You (Alex MC) decide always from the beginning if Tasha goes with David to the Cottage weekend.These pictures are from there and she is drunken I quest. Maybe he goes over her? David doesn’t care respect he want to f…her.
I’ll (Alex start on Monday end of 0.6with 0.7) NOT ask Tasha about the weekend before. This allowed me to give her lesson until Friday (good grade), and get my reward. I got already BJ and boobj, let’s see what next. Over the weekend I don’t agree with David, so Tasha stays with me. No scene or with David/Ala.

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes