3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

vloungeone

Feb 8, 2018
I would have but you're sentences don't flow correctly. Just letting you know that the scene in consensual.
@Shirafun said this already. If I misleading this picture, you win the bet...! The key point is, both of us don’t know this yet! You play 0.7 already I quest via Patreon.

vloungeone

Feb 8, 2018
I’m dull or somebody help me out?
Last night in the cottage Tasha need help from David to get more as bagger money for the shooting. He agrees only if she gives him BJ, but she keeps her pants on because she didn’t trust David. This blackmail works right! Monday Alex ask her polite how about the Cottage? Tasha pisses him off, deducts relationship from him and said David gives me the lessons now, and closed the office. This makes no sense for a innocence girl and no sense at all to me. Tasha get nuts or what going on.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
tasha had a few drinks but i wouldn't say drunk for the first time. after that it's pure consensual. this is a tasha/david ala/alex update. i'm guessing the next update they switch up.

Grifter

Feb 1, 2018
tasha had a few drinks but i wouldn't say drunk for the first time. after that it's pure consensual. this is a tasha/david ala/alex update. i'm guessing the next update they switch up.
Wans´t he removing the sex between Ala and Alex?

vloungeone

Feb 8, 2018
Talking about innocence at this stage of game would be naive. Go David! :closedeyesmile:
I respect you a lot about images and commends. But I said “NO SENSE AT ALL”. Cut the innocence for god sick but not my text Sir. If she want fuck David now it’s ok for me like everybody else. But the story makes her not whore before right!
When David ask polite for a HJ as before and David grab her tits pull her down for BJ and Tasha said she like his way, that’s all right for all of us . To change the story in favor for David, then put 0.6 to trash.

lmbt

Aug 9, 2017
I respect you a lot about images and commends. But I said “NO SENSE AT ALL”. Cut the innocence for god sick but not my text Sir. If she want fuck David now it’s ok for me like everybody else. But the story makes her not whore before right!
When David ask polite for a HJ as before and David grab her tits pull her down for BJ and Tasha said she like his way, that’s all right for all of us . To change the story in favor for David, then put 0.6 to trash.
She was innocence BEFORE bj. But after it was like "Why not? I have money"

vloungeone

Feb 8, 2018
My dream Alex will fuck Ala whole day and night long, Tanya as well I wish to. He will buy later a big double dildo for Tasha, when David has to work.

vloungeone

Feb 8, 2018
Hey you all tough and great guys, by the way I’m a fan of David his dick are gorges. Why I mention all above these points? Simple, the shit with 0.6 wasn’t necessary to change the favor to David.
With the HJ and in addition a BJ, Tasha just can say of course I like it. Then everything makes sense on this bloody fucking Monday. Waist of time in this script.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
Why can nobody can upload 0.7? Ouest no Patreon member with 25 $. Last time I download 0.6 two day`s before it apears here. My fault i didn´t save this website after I google it. Sure there many members with 25 $ some times there care this time not.

Reactions: chocolate

Grifter

Feb 1, 2018
Why can nobody can upload 0.7? Ouest no Patreon member with 25 $. Last time I download 0.6 two day`s before it apears here. My fault i didn´t save this website after I google it. Sure there many members with 25 $ some times there care this time not.
Since he earns like 550€ more or less i dont think there are many 25 patreons, lowing our chances, and those guys might not know this place exists. So... we are doomed.

vloungeone

Feb 8, 2018
Since he earns like 550€ more or less i dont think there are many 25 patreons, lowing our chances, and those guys might not know this place exists. So... we are doomed.
It´s a shame that he earns about 550 Euro for a game like this. The payment to Patreon´s for huge ballons are mutch higher.

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes