3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Grifter

Feb 1, 2018
It´s a shame that he earns about 550 Euro for a game like this. The payment to Patreon´s for huge ballons are mutch higher.
U mean that the percentage that Patreon takes from their donations is huge? If thats the case its a pity...

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Even if there are any 25$ patreons here, it doesn't mean they have to share the game with any one of you

vloungeone

Feb 8, 2018
tasha had a few drinks but i wouldn't say drunk for the first time. after that it's pure consensual. this is a tasha/david ala/alex update. i'm guessing the next update they switch up.
After 3 whisky ( in the side game) she looks ok. If somebody can´t stay anymore on his own legs it´s one stage before a blackout. If there show a great performance I dont care.

vloungeone

Feb 8, 2018
Even if there are any 25$ patreons here, it doesn't mean they have to share the game with any one of you
Sharing games isn’t a big deal and most of these guy’s have there website. I just had been lucky with v0.6 via ( low speed 2share) by some of them to get it 2 days in front of here. The duty not exists at all by these Websites.

Jan 19, 2018
hello someone can help me with some information
As you can see, I have two pictures below. The first picture is if I choose
to stay with David

and 2 are stuck in or you live the same way anything can help me with some information

vloungeone

Feb 8, 2018
hello someone can help me with some information
As you can see, I have two pictures below. The first picture is if I choose
to stay with David

and 2 are stuck in or you live the same way anything can help me with some information
These picture are early in the game. Later will one option more too stay or go with Tasha/Ala. Picture 2 no Ala relationship until now passion over ten if visit bathroom every morning. If you say to David stay missing all events there.

Jan 19, 2018
These picture are early in the game. Later will one option more too stay or go with Tasha/Ala. Picture 2 no Ala relationship until now passion over ten if visit bathroom every morning. If you say to David stay missing all events there.
so make relationship with tasha with david

and go to either the little one in the bathroom

or not to make a relationship with him? tasha with david

Apr 24, 2017
Why don't we open a f95zone account to patreon this game? One trusted account here to become a $25 patreon, 24 other volunteer accounts to transfer $1 to him/her every month? Or there would be ones willing to pay more which can reduce the needed volunteers. I'm a volunteer!

Reactions: Grifter

Grifter

Feb 1, 2018
Why don't we open a f95zone account to patreon this game? One trusted account here to become a $25 patreon, 24 other volunteer accounts to transfer $1 to him/her every month? Or there would be ones willing to pay more which can reduce the needed volunteers. I'm a volunteer!
i thought of that while doing chores but i dont know pal... too many people involved, i would rather do 5$ per head so only 5 ppl are involved

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
One question / request:

Can somebody post a folder with all pics of the 0.7.0-version? If not I guess I have to wait if it's avaiable on the free sites (MYGULLY.COM , HENTAY-GAME.RU ... ).

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: carlHeinz33

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
One question / request:

Can somebody post a folder with all pics of the 0.7.0-version? If not I guess I have to wait if it's avaiable on the free sites (MYGULLY.COM , HENTAY-GAME.RU ... ).

Thanks in advance!
You can get them yourself when the game is here.Just use this

0.6 pics version is 881MB,so probably for 0.7 you willl need 1GB free space

Reactions: Rickster82

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
I gotta say I'm taking this wait pretty good, feeling like we've waited a month so it's fine to wait another week or so

19Castiel23

Jul 25, 2017
Guys;
Au-pair-innocence-SE-0.7
Win:

Mac:

Walkthrough

Save will work. But it is better to use saves from 0.6 at the beginning.

As I usually ask you, try, please, to withhold from sharing.

If anything leave your comments.

Alex

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
Guys;
Au-pair-innocence-SE-0.7
Win:

Mac:

Walkthrough

Alex
Thank you!

Reactions: 19Castiel23

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Guys;
Au-pair-innocence-SE-0.7
Win:

Mac:

Walkthrough

Alex
Was the walkthrough updated?

Edit: It seems updated, nvm

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes