3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

jhon123

Jun 1, 2017
Guys;
Au-pair-innocence-SE-0.7
Win:

Mac:

Walkthrough

Save will work. But it is better to use saves from 0.6 at the beginning.

As I usually ask you, try, please, to withhold from sharing.

If anything leave your comments.

Alex
Thanks

Reactions: 19Castiel23
Jan 19, 2018
hello guys can help me and somebody do in either you live the same and there is nothing

I put 3 pictures to see what I got

first picture at what level I went up to the girls
picture 2 still do lecti cu fata ai
and the 3th photo is still playing tasha games, but it does not go any further at the

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Welp.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NTR fans should like it. But as a middle of the road guy it really feels strange as hell that the main relationship that the game sets up early on is just dropped for Alex/Ala and David/Tasha. I also know it's optional, but if you make it optional you lose out on the bulk of the content in the game. I'm kind of curious as to the thought process behind why it's going down as it is.

tequilar

May 4, 2017
Guys;
Au-pair-innocence-SE-0.7
Win:

Mac:

Walkthrough

Save will work. But it is better to use saves from 0.6 at the beginning.

As I usually ask you, try, please, to withhold from sharing.

If anything leave your comments.

Alex
weeeeeeeeeeeew, thank you very much mate!

Reactions: 19Castiel23

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Gameplay has also gotten really boring this update, not that it was much better before, but literally all you do as Alex is click on the clock, and talk one or maybe twice a day. Before there were meetings with Tasha, you had to time when you wanted to do different tasks. All of that is now gone so that

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Gameplay has also gotten really boring this update, not that it was much better before, but literally all you do as Alex is click on the clock, and talk one or maybe twice a day. Before there were meetings with Tasha, you had to time when you wanted to do different tasks. All of that is now gone so that
Well this what I was refering a month ago when Alex lost both Charlotte and Tasha-that there will be nothing to do with him,only skipping time for the event with Ala.It's like we have only 1 day for Alex and 2 days for David,the other 4 days- empty.BTW what about Tanya?

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Well this what I was refering a month ago when Alex lost both Charlotte and Tasha-that there will be nothing to do with him,only skipping time for the event with Ala.It's like we have only 1 day for Alex and 2 days for David,the other 4 days- empty.BTW what about Tanya?
Tanya? What about her? To be fair I haven't finished the stuff with Alex yet. Still a bit to go there. But yeah, not being able to do anything with Charlotte or Tasha just makes the Alex scenes nearly pointless. I feel like the creator would rather have the Alex stuff be optional at this point.

I'm curious as to how people who hate anything in the vicinity of NTR will react to this update. I mean it's been clear that things have been leading to a certain point. But I think that how it got there is a bit of a problem.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Somebody has a save
OK.Here all good stuff for David/Tasha,suggest you start with 15-3.Dont forget to delete unnecesary numbers in the name of 15-3 and other saves
for me not working or i am doing something wrong but when i put in the save folder dose not appear in the load menu
Did you delete the numbers when you download the save?It need to be only 13-1-LT1.save not 79978_13-1-LT1.save

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
I just read the walkthrough, mainly because I got zero time right now to play the update...
And guys, let me tell you... I got to Nirvana.

#TeamDavid won, and we are all the better because of it.

Reactions: Shirafune

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
yeah he needs to adjust some of the variables around. i'm a fan of the david content and his "story" is more reasonable than alex's, but to only play him on the weekend is not enough considering the best content is him right now. there's a lot of things he can add to make the week more fun, just by giving the reigns over to david (locked room stuff, tasha around the house). i often find myself mashing the skip time button until the weekend.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
yeah he needs to adjust some of the variables around. i'm a fan of the david content and his "story" is more reasonable than alex's, but to only play him on the weekend is not enough considering the best content is him right now. there's a lot of things he can add to make the week more fun, just by giving the reigns over to david (locked room stuff, tasha around the house). i often find myself mashing the skip time button until the weekend.
I kind of wonder why he didn't bother making David the MC in the first place he clearly seems to like him better.. Because honestly right now it's just not fun playing as a doof who is a one pump chump. There's a lot of arguments that David is a stronger character but that just makes things uneven.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Yep, I agree that having David fool around with Tasha around the house would be nice too

f95zone

Jul 27, 2017
The game definitely needs some condensing. There is not enough events to fill 100 ingame days. You could easly get the same amount of content with less repition in 60 days. As for the update itself. The renders are nice as always but I think the writing has taken a backseat in the last versions. I share the opinion that both women change their character too fast and with too little explanation.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
gameplay got really boring, smashing the clock and just waiting for dinner is somewhat.. unsatisfying
and more important the h scenes could definitely be longer
but we only had 103 game days, so enough time to improve ;)

btw go #teamtasha/ala :HeyGuys: both males should be dominated just for cucking each other :eazyHype:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I kind of wonder why he didn't bother making David the MC in the first place he clearly seems to like him better.. Because honestly right now it's just not fun playing as a doof who is a one pump chump. There's a lot of arguments that David is a stronger character but that just makes things uneven.
I like what happen in the cottage but I can't see how Alex/both autor and MC/can take Tasha back.It's like Alex have Serra Angel
and David have
Baneslayer Angel/known as Walletslayer Angel/.
I agreed girls change way too much for 1-2 updates.
Also the update feels too short-18 days,10 from which you just press skip 1 hour.
Maybe we now need skip week days button?
Still I like 0.7 but after DoD ep.10,BB 013 and DmD 0.17 is weak.Let's hope 0.8 will be better and more Tanya and Charlotte.

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes