3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
Really Dev? And about prevent David/Tasha relashionship? This game disgust me completly. There is no romance in this shit, it's all about cheating and Tasha proves me a completly whore. That's enough for me, i'm out.

Reactions: Subyan

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Follow the walk through you can prevent David from doing anything with Tasha but you must do it correctly so that you block his ugly ass from touching her.

Gellidus

Dec 6, 2017
What I really liked about this game when I first played it was the back and forth between David and Alex, the duo protagonists, in my opinion was this game's strength. I didn't really favor David or Alex (Lets face it, they're both a couple of pricks, no pun intended), but the current focus on David over Alex ( I would be saying the same thing if the roles where reverse) means the game kinda loses what made it special.

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
@

Follow the walk through you can prevent David from doing anything with Tasha but you must do it correctly so that you block his ugly ass from touching her.
That's a problem i'm following the walkthrough, but i'll replay (after i calm). If you said to be thruth, i'll add a apologize comment for my mistake

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Relieved I skipped this update. Just hope he now goes back and progresses Alex/Tasha in the next update I can still block David from her completely.

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Man I was hardly a patreon for a month, never dropped a game so hard before. Everything Burt said is my thoughts exactly, game's lost me the same way Duel Family did, just misconceptions and deception from the dev.

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
@myuinny, I just have to skip the cottage event to prevent David/Tasha relationship. But if i do this, does main story will advance?
When there is new content for Alex , yes probably...for now, not so much. I'm a bit disappointed too :( Have like 2000 relationship for alex over dad and she just keep saying "not ready yet for more after BJ" and in mean time fuck the dad?! i mean, c'mon bitch, watcha doing. lol
will see what the next updates bring. Still have high hopes for this game

pot123

Aug 6, 2017
Reading the comments, it looks like i'm going to skip this update, jump ship now and come back once the focus comes back to Alex and Tasha, the reason why I started to play this game in the first place.
It was fun while it lasted, but my list of games i'm playing is getting shorter and shorter every month :FeelsBadMan:.

Reactions: Subyan and Zero919

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
To Someone happened that with 0.5 (and with 06) charlottette contents there isn't more with old saves ?
To me when I played 0.6 I couldn't make truth or dare or charlotte homework, I tried a old save in which I fucked her, in the images she was present but when I loaded I was alone in the room. Playing it with the 0.5 release i load the save in the correct way.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I agree with your remark concerning the size of the textbox. So I created a version with a smaller (and more transparent) textbox for version 0.5 (size was reduced from about 33% to 25%). BUT Alex (the game creator) didn't liked it and wanted to stay with the already existing textbox. Maybe I will publish a "fan patch" for this.

Although I am not responsible for the content I would like to give a general statement:
Please be aware that this game is "in development". I surely know that there are a lot of games which release their updates in some kind of chapters like in novels. This means every update continues with the already existing story. This works well for visual novels. In "sandbox games" like API, which are more complex, sometimes it seems more suitable to follow on path first and then concentrate on the next one. So please be patient with us.
I understand what you are saying and sandbox stuff definitely provides it's own challenges, hell even with more linear games it can be a tough thing when you are dealing with multiple routes I know this first hand. Generally if I take time to mention something it because a game has done enough right to get me invested, but has also messed up pretty big in one way or the other. The intent is always to be constructive.

The negative reaction that some are having, myself included has less to do with what was updated, and more with HOW it was updated. It was pretty clear going into the update that eventually David would have the option to get with Tasha. That was signaled early on, and isn't a problem in and of itself. What is a problem though is that in order for that to happen as easily and early as does it puts the character of Tasha in a bad light, and beyond that, it moves Alex from the role of primary actor, to secondary. Yeah he's fucking Ala, but Ala's a side piece, the game is named for Tasha. More than that, this update makes it easier for him to fuck his stepmother on the regular, than the girl his age who up until now seems to like him a lot, and has been fooling around with him for weeks if not months.

And yeah, Tasha comes off as cruel in many ways now. Because as a player you go from talking with her nearly every day, fooling around sometimes, and having some advancement to her cutting you off completely and not interacting with you at all. Which hey, may be the intent, but if it is, it's a bold move to make the main LI unlikable. I hesitate to call her a whore as some in the thread have done, but they kind of have a point. David basically buys his way into her panties, and even then the scenes happen so quick as to not be that satisfying. I mean David's entire gameplay mechanic seems to be make Tasha consistently uncomfortable until she suddenly likes you.

Which leaves me to believe that Alex (the dev) really doesn't like Alex (the character) much at all. Because as it stands the story of the game is new girl moves in, Alex likes her, his dads' a prick, so Alex makes his move, and slowly over time she comes to like him too, she hints that she's a virgin, they fuck around but don't go too far, and it goes well until his dad half blackmails her, half gets her a new job, and she fucks him. I mean, it works well enough as a rough NTR-ish outline I suppose, but it still sidelines the MC almost entirely.

One thing that might make things better would be to let Alex do stuff at home on the weekends. Like he and Ala are home alone while David's out cheating. So why not let Alex fuck her every which way around the house. It won't solve the Tasha problem but it at least would give Alex more to do. Or even the other way could work, when David is with Ala, Alex can do shit with Charlotte, or Tanya, or SOMETHING.

That would be a band aid at best, but it would be better than we have now. But the main issue would still remain, by focusing on the side bullshit at the expense of the main stuff, you stalled out the core of the game.

halo17

Jun 5, 2017
Can’t wait to play this update. I must be in the minority here, being a fan of David getting Tasha, rather than Alex.
Yeah why would only the main protagonist get everything. I like the idea to have the chance to play multiple character and both get their "reward". A little difference from the other games like this.
Maybe David will be what Eric could have been in BB.

The best way would be I think 1 update for Alex and 1 update for David.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
To Someone happened that with 0.5 (and with 06) charlottette contents there isn't more with old saves ?
To me when I played 0.6 I couldn't make truth or dare or charlotte homework, I tried a old save in which I fucked her, in the images she was present but when I loaded I was alone in the room. Playing it with the 0.5 release i load the save in the correct way.
You can fuck Charlotte?
Yeah why would only the main protagonist get everything. I like the idea to have the chance to play multiple character and both get their "reward". A little difference from the other games like this.
Maybe David will be what Eric could have been in BB.
By its very nature more people are going to want to see the MC actually get with the love interest than the antagonist, even a playable one like David. Again, I think the bigger issue is less that David has the option to get with Tasha, it's that in the way the game is released he not only ends up fucking her first, but having that happen ostensibly stalls out the entire arc up until that point with Alex.

arnel19702017

Dec 5, 2017
ahhh...NTR as I feared from the start the game would turn to....I guess as long as the MC can have Ala, at least she's honest about being a whore, Tasha is just playing I think to get what she wants, guess that involves whoring herself to anyone who can give them to her..by the way, is there sex with Ala in this update? :)

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
checking the comments on 0.7 after i abandoned this game at 0.1, calling out/predicting the same issues it showed from the beginning and apparently still has. thats kinda satisfying ( ' - ')

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
I can tolerate if not like a path that portrays Tasha in a bad light as long as there is a fulfilling alternative path where it doesn’t occur.

Reactions: pot123
3.10 star(s) 20 Votes