3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
So 0.7 version... what's new?

1. new sex scenes with Ala in bathroom, own room and kitchen
2. sex between father and Tasha in cottage after massage
3. Tasha breaks up with Alex if she chooses his father

Is there a sex scene between Alex and Tasha in their path or are there more sex scenes between Tasha and father?
I just get the scene with the locked door at 5 p.m. at home

alidenyen

Apr 3, 2017
For extract CGS use this tool. Im gonna explain but my english is not really good i hope u will understand me ;) It works with every ren'py games. first of all u need to find archive.rpa in game folder. copy it and paste to rpaextractor file (attached). Type to ss image "cmd" open dos prompt (black screen) it has to be like ss2. after that there is code.txt in rpaextractor file. Open it copy the code and paste to black screen.Enter! Cgs folder will be in rpaexptractor file. Enjoy ;)

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
@Viatovic, i DO NOT like Alex fucks David's wife too, i just wanted a simple romance between Alex/Tasha. But Dev screwed any the romance in this game and he doesn't give another option and put a story about cheating

Reactions: Aiden

kays

Jan 4, 2018
new scenes with ala = nice!
i like her most imo ^^

So 0.7 version... what's new?

1. new sex scenes with Ala in bathroom, own room and kitchen
2. sex between father and Tasha in cottage after massage
3. Tasha breaks up with Alex if she chooses his father

Is there a sex scene between Alex and Tasha in their path or are there more sex scenes between Tasha and father?
I just get the scene with the locked door at 5 p.m. at home

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
For extract CGS use this tool. Im gonna explain but my english is not really good i hope u will understand me ;) It works with every ren'py games. first of all u need to find archive.rpa in game folder. copy it and paste to rpaextractor file (attached). Type to ss image "cmd" open dos prompt (black screen) it has to be like ss2. after that there is code.txt in rpaextractor file. Open it copy the code and past to black screen. Cgs folder will be in rpaexptractor file. Enjoy ;)
Erm...unren is way easier :) open unren.bat select 1 and hit enter. thats all. to unlock scrollback in some ren'py games use choice 9

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
No, harem lovers are pissed off and deleted the game already :closedeyesmile:
And NTR lovers are too busy jerking off to help you.:FeelsGoodMan: Might I suggest unren?
Hm then I must split on two:)
Could somebody share CG from 0.7 please?
You want only images from 0.7?Or all of them?
Erm...unren is way easier :) open unren.bat select 1 and hit enter. thats all. to unlock scrollback in some ren'py games use choice 9
Is that Krystal Boyd on your avatar?

finflash

Jun 7, 2017
Lol at those cucks who got pissed off because videogame character is banging another videogame character x'Dx'D You guys are hilarious!

Reactions: keemao25

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hmmmm, if David was the MC since the start... would all of you bitching gentlemen be yelling here too?
Already said MC should be Triss,I mean Tasha.And she must be the one who corrupts all guys-white,black,asian.
Shockingly,seems the tsundere in the game-Tanya-is the most innocent of all.
Time to finish John Wick and start John Wick 2.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Ahh netorare, the art of enjoying being cucked... I'll never understand you.

Each to their own though.
What @Viatovic said is sooo true. The only one who's getting NTRed is David, not Alex :D funny thing is that both David and Alex are the same, they just wanna bang all the ladies, it's just that David has more ammo in his clip being a successful grown-up with lots of useful acquaintances and money, unlike Alex who's just a student. Game's being realistic, and Tasha didn't whore out to David, he just seduced her better than Alex ever could.

Reactions: Viatovic

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
I hate hypocrisy.
You can't get bent out of shape because David is a cheating bastard for stealing Tasha and at the same time shutting up about Alex fucking David's wife.
If you condone the latter, you cannot whine about the other one.
u miss one very important point here.
The MC is (according to the patreon page) still Alex. And the "Main girl" is the au pair, the game is named after her and everything is around her.

-->Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi .

the fact that the dev is kinda incompetent, cant decide for an MC and/or path or write consistent characters doesnt change that

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I still don't get the NTR label in this game...
Cheating? Yeah... but the only character being cucked is DAVID.
And, hilariously, nobody here is crying about that... it's only because Tasha is fucking David and not Alex.

So you like the inmature, minuteman, creepy teen above the creepy, overbearing, middle-age man... that's cool.
But being inmature about the fact that the latter one is the succesful man... well, it's kind of sad.

I hate hypocrisy.
You can't get bent out of shape because David is a cheating bastard for stealing Tasha and at the same time shutting up about Alex fucking David's wife.
If you condone the latter, you cannot whine about the other one.
It's not about hypocrisy, it's about story and set up.

NTR means different stuff in these here parts. Best get used to it if you want to have a conversation involving it. Basically while the definition of the term is probably overboard, most people here tend to see it as when the MC can have (optional or not) the main love interest or one of the main love interests stolen from them. And yeah the term stolen in and of itself is a little dicey, but it works well in the context of this game at least.

Look both the games I write for have NTR, I actually spent a lot of time around here talking about asking fans reading stuff from people who hate it, all sorts of shit. The whole thing is based on some complex as fuck reactions that people have to shit. What it basically seems to come down to is the following: Who is the game telling you to identify with.

And don't say no one. Every game has an MC, and it this game the MC is Alex. A lot of people do NOT identify with the main character at all. From those I have talked to, most NTR fans do not. But most players do, as its a pretty natural reaction. From there, the next question is, what is the game telling the player the goal of the game is. Well, here the goal of the game is also pretty obvious, it's Tasha, and since Alex is the MC, and the early game where expectations are met is all about her, the game signals within it's first few minutes that the game will be about Alex and Tasha's relationship.

After a couple of weeks the ability to play David is thrown into the mix. He's interesting, but even when you play AS David it is clear that he is the antagonist to Alex who is the main character. Alex is a doof but David's presented to the player as an absolute shit heel, forcing Alex out of the house at his first opportunity. Trying to stop his son from getting laid. It's an interesting dynamic to be sure. He has lots of power to slow down Alex's advancement, and Alex has nearly nothing he can do in return. Even so the game trucks along with the main relationship being about Tasha and Alex, with the side bitch being Ala, and I guess Charlotte in 0.5 (I missed that one). Also, remember that fucking Ala isn't presented as Alex goal from the get go either. He fucking hates her until that relationship evolves.

To be fair to the game it signaled pretty early on that David fucking Tasha would be a possibility. Put a pin in that, as I'll come back to it.

So it built up the David/Tasha stuff, and no one seemed to mind that much. I would posit that it was because the MC was still able to get his, so the main progression wasn't affected. You still had drinking games with Tasha, you still had foreplay that always stopped for no good reason each week, you had a best friend working with you to get her into bed. You had the heavy hints that she was a virgin. All of those again, signal the primacy of her role as the girl people should care about.

Then last update is pretty much hit a brick wall as the David story was advanced to the exclusion of all else. By the end of the last update, Tasha had cut Alex off for no reason, without a conversation, nothing, and was hanging out with David all the time. So the gameplay and story of the game, such as they were are no halted in place.

This last update did what I feared would happen, and I even said as much weeks ago. Having David fuck Tasha first would be a bad idea. And it is. Because it literally put a stop to the main advancement of the game. In this update, and frankly the majority of the last update, the game is no longer what it sells itself as early on. Nearly everything of consequence happens with David, and Alex sits around with the side bitch.

A smarter design would have been to continue the Alex/Tasha stuff and have the Ava/David stuff happening at the cabin. Then once the Alex/Tasha stuff has advanced enough, go back and fill the other shit in. And that's where I come back to the pin I mentioned earlier. When the David stuff is secondary, some people might not like it, but no one who DOESN'T like it has to deal with the uncomfortable emotional reactions that NTR adjacent stuff brings out. As it's clearly side content. Even worse Tasha comes off as a cold fucking bitch, when that never seemed to be who she was prior.

When it's the entirety of content involving the main LI for an entire update or two? Yeah people are going to get pissed. And they do so understandably.

Lastly, just because a kink doesn't bother you, don't shit on those who have the emotional reaction to seeing the LI as signaled by the game get plowed by the antagonist. They don't like that shit, you do. And it's fine that you do. But other people can and do see it differently.

TL;DR: Tasha was set up as the main bitch in the game, David was the antagonist, stopping main content of the game so the antagonist can fuck the main bitch in what is ostensibly side content was a bad move. Also, don't be a dick because people don't like watching the LI get fucked by someone other than the MC.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
I liked the update.
Even tho at the beginning I wanted Alex to have Tasha, as of now, I'm good with David having her, while Alex has Ala... nice "partners" swapping lool. Stil, hope one day they have a foursome hehe.
Now the only one that needs to get it is Tanya.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
u miss one very important point here.
The MC is (according to the patreon page) still Alex. And the "Main girl" is the au pair, the game is named after her and everything is around her.

-->Quid licet Jovi, non licet bovi.

the fact that the dev is kinda incompetent, cant decide for an MC and/or path or write consistent characters doesnt change that
The game isn't finished yet, Alex (dev) has said that all the pairings will eventually be further explored.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

You must tell the dad you need the money for your computer and not that you need it for the pictures this is how you prevent the dad from doing anything.

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes