3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Gunzman7T

May 30, 2017
When there is new content for Alex , yes probably...for now, not so much. I'm a bit disappointed too :( Have like 2000 relationship for alex over dad and she just keep saying "not ready yet for more after BJ" and in mean time fuck the dad?! i mean, c'mon bitch, watcha doing. lol
will see what the next updates bring. Still have high hopes for this game
Yeah she gives Alex plenty of false hope and then bang she get fucked by his dad. 10/10 we'll bang okay.

Reactions: Bogart Smile

Bogart Smile

Dec 22, 2017
Tasha turned out to be an easy target for the dad. She's from a poor family and she just wants to send them enough money to help them. The dad is a cheeky bastard. Alex however is having his luck with the stepmom. I am a bit disappointed but still playing the game. hopefully on the next update there will be an option to stop the dad and tasha.

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
I don't know about this game anymore. It obviously had its issue with the weak script and grind, but I can live with that, we're never expecting AAA titles here. What has really made me lose my patience with this game lately however is the weird MC changes and the frustrating pacing. It feels like the game is completely missing a build up and plateau for any of the rewarding moments.

zickyjork

Aug 2, 2017
I think this game is a hit and a miss now, way too much grind and another cuck at the end. Does nobody know how to be a man anymore?

Reactions: bernthal

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
You can fuck Charlotte?

By its very nature more people are going to want to see the MC actually get with the love interest than the antagonist, even a playable one like David. Again, I think the bigger issue is less that David has the option to get with Tasha, it's that in the way the game is released he not only ends up fucking her first, but having that happen ostensibly stalls out the entire arc up until that point with Alex.
In the 0.5 release you could (65 days in walkthrough 0.5), but now I see that in 0.6 and 0.7 walkthrough this has vanished, so there has been some change (I'm not sure why), now I understand why in the game I don't see the scene.
I hope that this doesn't mean my save are corrupted (seen that in my saves I have fucked her I haven't charlotte homework in day 78 and 79).

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
Tasha turned out to be an easy target for the dad. She's from a poor family and she just wants to send them enough money to help them. The dad is a cheeky bastard. Alex however is having his luck with the stepmom. I am a bit disappointed but still playing the game. hopefully on the next update there will be an option to stop the dad and tasha.
I agree that Tasha was an easy target and it's not that the son is a poor and honest guy that loves only her.
The only thing is that the scene is bit fast (and Tasha wasn't virgin?), this scene had to happen (otherwise because is present an Alex only route (so if you are ready to lose some contents you can avoid that)), the author need to follow a part at the time and I have the suspect that he put first that scene because he wanted a Tasha scene for attract more patron (without he will have little time to dedicate to the game) and only with the father was possible at this point (Alex needs more preparation).
At the same time he has abandoned the idea that Tasha was a virgin (or deciding that he was lying to stop him), because some patrons can accept the idea that the father fuck her before the son if at the end he steals all the girls from him, but that the dad had a scene in which he is the very first person to fuck her maybe not.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
@Abi Gotta say tho, you might wanna think about hiring a 3rd person that would do your dialogues as well XD Some of them are just dead and too short during scenes

I agree that Tasha was an easy target and it's not that the son is a poor and honest guy that loves only her.
The only thing is that the scene is bit fast (and Tasha wasn't virgin?), this scene had to happen (otherwise because is present an Alex only route (so if you are ready to lose some contents you can avoid that)), the author need to follow a part at the time and I have the suspect that he put first that scene because he wanted a Tasha scene for attract more patron (without he will have little time to dedicate to the game) and only with the father was possible at this point (Alex needs more preparation).
At the same time he has abandoned the idea that Tasha was a virgin (or deciding that he was lying to stop him), because some patrons can accept the idea that the father fuck her before the son if at the end he steals all the girls from him, but that the dad had a scene in which he is the very first person to fuck her maybe not.
She just fell in love with him/felt she has to repay him for all he's done, he helped her start her modelling career which allowed her to have enough money to support her family, which was the most important thing to her.

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
I guess it is the perspective one plays. I put myself in the shoes of David. A successful businessman, who wants to bang. He paid for Tasha to come over, and his son laid Tasha in his lap by asking for money to picture her. I guess the Dev should have split it better and let us play only one person only. Allowing us to play both is like pitting us against ourselves. Seriously though Alex is a dweeb, who has to let a Bee sting Tasha to get a boob shot. David is working his ways. The two sides make us feel like we are getting cucked, but indeed it's both. Alex is banging the wife by getting her drunk, how is that fair to David. The Dev messed up by trying to please both. Anyways I am a David fan since he let us play that route. Alex is too Max like for my taste.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
WTF? for real? This slut fucks with the father? and that makes the son so many hopes ??? and ic hhab hoping that it will be a better game but well as always the same crap and let me guess that nobody knows even the slightest that the father fucks the bitch? I think they could eat at the table under the table and nobody would notice it so ridiculous
and what does the son do? apologizes again a thousand times and helps those still wondering would mic hda nothing more yes only such lodrt mc I think he should know the two know that they fuck and tell them that they will regret it especially the slut him so many has hopes and then he should finish the two
but that will never happen the mc will beg and whine that you forgive him he has made hopes
Anyway, when I've read that he fucks the Fater I have lost the desire for the game

because not so disappointing again as in so many other games

NoboodyDies

Nov 12, 2017
I can't get Tasha to even give the father a bj, everytime i'm in the cottage it just says "I leave her be. She can rest for now". This has happened ever since the handjob by the pool, can't progress. Haven't heard back from the agency either..

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
And i thought the MC was alex, then realise that the father has more scenes with tasha and now im seeing that she even has sex with the father, too much im out have fun people :) ( wanted triss for me thats all i wanted dont care about other girls )

Reactions: Deadlyreaper

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
And NTR lovers are too busy jerking off to help you.:FeelsGoodMan: Might I suggest unren?
I still don't get the NTR label in this game...
Cheating? Yeah... but the only character being cucked is DAVID.
And, hilariously, nobody here is crying about that... it's only because Tasha is fucking David and not Alex.

So you like the inmature, minuteman, creepy teen above the creepy, overbearing, middle-age man... that's cool.
But being inmature about the fact that the latter one is the succesful man... well, it's kind of sad.

I hate hypocrisy.
You can't get bent out of shape because David is a cheating bastard for stealing Tasha and at the same time shutting up about Alex fucking David's wife.
If you condone the latter, you cannot whine about the other one.

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes