Ren'Py Abandoned Aunt Debby [Ep. 2] [SerialNumberComics]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Limited content, dodgy English (come on people, I know English may not be your first language but there are enough programs and people willing to help that there is NO excuse for this shit any more) and content locked behind a pay wall before they have shown us anything worth paying for.

We won't get many updates for this because people don't tend to support devs just in it for the money.

I tried it, not willing to pay for it, moving on.

Reactions: dunhill

Darkest Light

Aug 18, 2017
The amount of incest games coming out after a few are doing well is getting quite boring. All trying to ride on the success of others ... Be more creative !

dunhill

May 3, 2017
Limited content, dodgy English (come on people, I know English may not be your first language but there are enough programs and people willing to help that there is NO excuse for this shit any more) and content locked behind a pay wall before they have shown us anything worth paying for.

We won't get many updates for this because people don't tend to support devs just in it for the money.

I tried it, not willing to pay for it, moving on.
i completely agree, the game dev is new and has nothing to show his/her abilities yet they expect people to give them money... this demo was actually good content wise, not bad at all but the way how everything is locked behind a paywall would suggest the game dev isn't too smart :rolleyes: (if i was starting out with a new game i would make the demo free and try to get it out to people who may be willing to fund me).... i get the feeling that this game dev will quit this game before its finished and complain that he/she not making enough money to continue:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Reactions: Rampulla

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
i get the feeling that this game dev will quit this game before its finished and complain that he/she not making enough money to continue:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
That's what usually happens.

The smart ones release a demo and the first couple of updates free and then start releasing builds early for patrons and about a month or so later for free.

That way people have something to pay for to keep up to date and those that don't pay can still play it to see if they want to pay.

The foolish ones jump straight into a pay wall and then wonder why no one supports them.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
It seems the update is out. Not too sure though. His last post is titled " Final Episode "

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
started to pledge after this month started and now he paused all pledges til november...locking everyone out that has not already been charged....crappy..

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 5 Votes