• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Abandoned Aunt Debby [Ep. 2] [SerialNumberComics]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

dutchpete

Jun 11, 2017
Well a promising start ended in a rush job. The very strict aunt transformed into a sex goddes in just a few clicks. But for a first try at developing a visual novel/game it is still above average. Curious about his next effort.

Reactions: Onysko and Kakato

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
I wanted to do the cousin, not the aunt...
Same :(

Also has the intention of putting a cam in the mums room and suddenly its the end, also the aunt got magically drunk. :( Still a fairly good first attempt though!

U

User_10739

After doing a cgrip of this I see that I managed to miss 80% of what is there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe it's time to start over.

Changed route & way better game :)

Last edited by a moderator:

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
After doing a cgrip of this I see that I managed to miss 80% of what is there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe it's time to start over.

Changed route & way better game :)
Seriously I unren'd this shit and now I definitely need a walkthrough because there is so much stuff you miss it seems.

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
You get the cousin and the aunt and find out what Michael's up to if you confess to dropping her on purpose and then keep resisting her as the game goes on.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
So do the favor points actually make a difference or can you just be a horndog the whole time and get the same stuff(or different omg.)

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
I don't get it, maybe there's a bug, but after the yoga class I get an error and go straight to watching Aunt on cam. After that it's linear and ends with Aunt drunk and fucked. Can you do something with the cousin?

Faxes

Jun 19, 2017
I don't get it, maybe there's a bug, but after the yoga class I get an error and go straight to watching Aunt on cam. After that it's linear and ends with Aunt drunk and fucked. Can you do something with the cousin?
Yes, there are more routes and images.
Sorry for my english.

Reactions: Stakos

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
Ok, thanks but how do you get the cousin? I have 15 points with each but can only get the aunt...
From memory you have to spy on the cousin when she uses her webcam, then when you're doing yoga with your aunt tell her you dropped her on purpose and then keep resisting her as the game goes on. I think that was how I was able to be in the cousin's room to speak with her about her boyfriend and the camera.

Reactions: martin Nielsen
2.80 star(s) 5 Votes