Ren'Py Abandoned Aunt Debby [Ep. 2] [SerialNumberComics]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
After doing a cgrip of this I see that I managed to miss 80% of what is there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe it's time to start over.

Changed route & way better game :)
I took a look at the ripped CG too. Indeed, there are many scenes that I missed. Still, all those sex scenes feels rushed. We went from a dominant Aunt to a sex-mistress in a few clicks (like some anon said before). Still, I didn't felt the hype the first episode gave me. I don't know if you understand what I'm trying to say. My english is not high-level, but I felt kind of deceived. :/

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I don't think it's that bad, the aunt was over the top, but there was some good stuff in there.
I'm pretty sure that he'll pick up this story in what he calls his next game.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Wow... that was... errr... pretty ordinary in the end.

Almost like reading the 1st chapter of a 20 chapter book & then jumping to the last chapter!! So much story & development could have been added in.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Should this be labeled complete. Patreon indicates it final. My route certainly wasn't done. i choose to manipulate her

erikus

Jun 22, 2017
so how? do another development with prices
to fix the error?
one option is obtained and all, the result of one drunken aunt and fuck her
so much content left behind

hayoo

Jun 30, 2017
Yes, he abandoned this game and now working on something new. Strange decision.
that is weird, any reason behind his strange decision?
For me i did like Aunt debby's game, it need some enhancements but it was fine and fun to play.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
that is weird, any reason behind his strange decision?
For me i did like Aunt debby's game, it need some enhancements but it was fine and fun to play.
I don't know, i'm not his patron. And all his recent posts is "patron only". This game was pretty fun for me too, i like both models and story with unusual dominant aunt\interesting choices, but i can understand if Aunt Abby was just a mere "first attempt" and he actually didn't like his creation later. And wanted something different. At least that's what i get from ending, and the fact that he abruptly "ended" story with quick and dirty sex scenes and never actually used "money" and affection stats. We didn't even get action with mother. Sad.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paranoid_android

hayoo

Jun 30, 2017
I don't know, i'm not his patron. And all his recent posts is "patron only". This game was pretty fun for me too, i like both models and story with unusual dominant aunt\interesting choices, but i can understand if Aunt Abby was just a mere "first attempt" and he actually didn't like his creation later. And wanted something different. At least that's what i get from ending, and the fact that he abruptly "ended" story with quick and dirty sex scenes and never actually used "money" and affection stats. We didn't even get action with mother. Sad.
yeah it is really sad that we won't know what will happen after that ending. what i really like about this game the story which is different that other games and as you said the kind of dominant aunt. also this game almost have a taste of different genre and in my opinion that made it different compared to other games.

I hope that he will change his mind and continue with Aunt Debby again for another episode.

U

User_10739

I guess that this is considered abandoned/complete due to the moral police at Patreon...

D

Deleted member 50069

Other game is also on patreon or he changed to blogspot or sth?

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
(This review has been moved) -

Last edited:
Reactions: mario1994

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
This visual novel was very interesting in the very beginning, although the intro was very very short... But then it pretty much started going down a path that I felt was rather dark... You have the protagonist being somewhat of a pervert, with a very abusive and dominating aunt both mentally and physically... Then the tables got turned, but in the end the story seemed extremely rushed... It seemed like the script was acting like a long term story, but it jumped from scene to scene so quickly that it seemed that it was thrown together very quickly without a huge amount of thought put into it... It was border between an ok story line and a very bad story line... But overall I was not all too happy at how the aunt treated her nephew, even though there was a twist, she seemed like this ultra-evil woman who just wanted to control everyone to the point of actually being physically abusive, which I found very troubling and just ruined the story for me...

It had no depth and felt like it was just something thrown together to make some money... The visuals were alright, but the story was sorta in bad taste... Almost to the point were it felt like it was trying to promote family abuse... I recommend avoiding this one... I sorta wish I could turn back time and un-watch it...
You just had a bad turn in this game. Made a bad choice which lead from bad to even worse. I personally used one lie to change how story progressed to one in which our protogonist lives with almost dream like family. All of them are nice to him, even too nice. So author made two extreme endings. One dark, one light and cut them so much that story was packed in single moment. It would be good if aunt was so bad after series of bad choices and not just one after wich whole story takes a turn for bad or good. One lie was like heavenly thunder and one thruth like earth shattering explosion. One ended in catastrophe and second in brief storm. Sooo.. to live in peace and love you have to be lying bastardo.

Real shame that author rushed this game so much, at first it had good pace and characters. Even their individual characteristic was good, but apparently dev made bad choices in his life too couse he didn't have enough drive to make this game good and memorable. It had this.. spark which could ignite in all kinds of possibilities. I mean, aunt so sexy you would like to feel her up yourself. Doughter/cousin. So innocent and cute you would like to be a hero for her. Then sexy neighbour which has a fethish for younger boys. Especially for those which live in next building couse she has a grudge or compets with your aunt for the most sexy woman in neighbourhood.

There were so much possibilities to use.. so much potential. Wasted in rushed ending. It could be even a rival for BIG BROTHER or other similar games.

At most it deserves 3 stars for
first star for good start
second star for good characters, looks, personalities, etc.
third.. for ending, rushed but ending and hope for future better remake of this position
One star taken couse of rushed ending
One star taken couse of how little can we as a players do after choosing one of the routes. After which we almost just flow with the river.. yes, we can flow from one river bank to the other, but we will flow till we can see the sea.

alma001

Sep 16, 2017
Can someone please reupload this one? It is clear that it is abandoned but I would like to play through the first 2 chapters anyway. Thanks!

Reactions: Pantisocrat
2.80 star(s) 5 Votes