3.40 star(s) 9 Votes

shotaboy69

Donor
Sep 13, 2017
does anyone know a similar developer i know theres one identical as this one and i remember a game that name is like "my mother secret life" or something like that...theres naughty stuff with family dogs and other mascots i think...hope anyone knows about it...game looks very similar

Rjs90

Aug 13, 2019
I played most the of the game from this dev.
every game is unfinished, bugged and need to do obnoxious amount of farming.
I don't mind shota tag but those games from this particular dev really annoys me

skadoodle21

Dec 27, 2016
Guys just download Mtool and check the requisites for each scene and edit if you want, it's very straightforward, his games usually follow a scene each 20 points of affection, so at 20-40-60-80-100.

Reactions: wackyman15

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I started playing this game and I'm tired already. Grind. And the worst thing about this game is that we have to take care of hygiene, hunger and energy. The MC loses energy very quickly, and we have to go to sleep even during the day because we can't do any action when we don't have energy. Just... why? I'm playing a fucking adult game.. I want story, sex.. not a ''life simulator'' where I need to eat, take a bath and sleep. :FacePalm:

• Angry
Reactions: Iorinari and Rjs90

Shungite

Jul 24, 2020
Don't bother buying games from this guy, I've played most of his newer formula games and he peaked at CamXFamily, all of the new games are literal slop copy paste. I'm 90% sure he barely gives a fuck about making games and just found an easily exploitable niche. You can probably recreate his content 1:1 on rpgmaker in a week with at least 3 hours of experience, don't bother.

Reactions: cooldude33

Seikatsu Shin

Jul 17, 2022
I have no problem with 'shota' and 'grinding' things, But I'm always distracted by his face and can't enjoy the sex scenes, at least make him a little more handsome:HideThePain:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys there is no way to have some cheat that let the MC always stay with all his needs to the max?

Edit# 1
If someone need using rpg make editor, you can simple give 100 max energy to the MC... and have a very long amount of energy. Since he only starts with 10 energy and each training session, he only goes up by 2 points... making it too loooong. Also at the start you can only do 2 interactions! Absurd!!! So I raised it to 100 and now I can play decently. I don't know whether to even raise food or physical cleanliness. But if it should be annoying, I'll try for sure :ROFLMAO:

Also the minigame for raise the energy is boring to do :(
Thank you

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 9 Votes