3.40 star(s) 9 Votes

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
solid game straight to the point, amazing "aunt" (who looks more like the cousin) pretty sad this is no NTR game where i can lose her the the old "uncle" who could be the old neighbour or something. or play like the fat old guy... otherwise nice girl and solid work just so sad its a young boy game didn't reach sex scenes cause its not my type of kink :/ please alternative version

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
The only thing that is really disappointing about this game is censorship. Like, really disappointing.
Other than that, this one is simple and satisfying.
Just cover MC's squeaker with something and you are good to go.

Wolhex

Sep 30, 2020
Yeah, what about the other dangames games? I have looked for them in other forums and pages and nothing, and well Dangames dont have demos

Reactions: Blade90

tincann

Jul 18, 2017
The Aunt must be legally blind. That nephew is so ugly, painters use his face to strip the paint off houses.

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
Too repetitive, it takes too long to get the points to be able to enable some action with the aunt, so much so that I didn't finish playing it, I got bored

Blade90

May 12, 2020
Too repetitive, it takes too long to get the points to be able to enable some action with the aunt, so much so that I didn't finish playing it, I got bored
sure but i see it as consistency with some new poses and models getting used through each game

loranleung

Oct 23, 2021
btw,How do you know if the game is coming to an end? and it's no scenes in her bedroom at night???

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
btw,How do you know if the game is coming to an end? and it's no scenes in her bedroom at night???
same question: what is the ending of the game? once you have reached 100 for fondness and after the scene of her coming to visit you in your room, is there any other content?

Galahad28

Nov 22, 2019
What about this game? Who is the MC? Is a shota uglier or a monke boy?

I much appreciate the image of the aunt but... please... the MC (n)

• Haha
Reactions: Alayavijnapti
3.40 star(s) 9 Votes