3.40 star(s) 9 Votes

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
The problem with this dude is that you don't fking know what to do all the time, the translation is garbage. I like it, but it's a pain in the ass to play it.

Reactions: M4N14X

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Me : Playing at 2 AM to avoid suspicion

This game on launch : ...
Concert_001.gif

- Save Edited file, in Day 1, you have 200 stamina points, no more stamina depleted and need of rest. However, if you do exercise, it's depleted 100% of your stamina instead how many stamina points used. So avoid that.
- Only take shower & eat (twice to fill the bar) at night because it didn't progress time, then sleep. Use day time fully on progress affection.

Last edited:

Dreztler

May 1, 2018
I'm currently trying my hand at a Fan Translation, because the official one isn't... great. Will probably be up by tomorrow.

First time I'm doing this (but it's been something I've been wanting to try for a while), so any critique is appreciated.

Edit: Ok boys, promises made promises kept. It took longer than expected because the context of the situation was way different from what you'd expect just reading the text (such as the aunt asking to sit down with the player when she's the one already watching TV, and other weird shit). Plus I broke the hallway at one point. Some creative license has been taken, the original dialogue was extremely sparse in some areas, but most everything else has been kept reasonably faithful.

Anyways, drop into root directory. Enjoy. Let me know if you find any bugs, there was one scene I was struggling to trigger.

Last edited:

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
Yeah I see everyone else already complained, but I just can't when the MC has permanent fellatioface either.

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes