sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
The interconnectedness of the different branches of the story surprised me , very great .
Each role has more and more obvious image characteristics and character characteristics.
Can be a powerful response to those who question the game.
(y)

Reactions: ismale

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
I liked the game, it's very promising and the story of the boy who makes clothes for his mother, aunt and sisters is very good, I hope there's a continuation.

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
_Darkmage_ regarding grandmother - grandson content..will it be available for only one family or it will be available for all the families introduced in the game..
Right now there's only one set of images in storage that we have in mind to convert into game. It's a new family. Need to wait and see.
Also everyone's support is greatly appreciated if you like the game:

Last edited:

Anmol

May 15, 2017
Hello guys, can some plz help me.
I looking for a game I played few months a ago of a mother with her daughter and her husband Is always on work and he at home only once a week. The female character cheat with a work who is renovating a room in there house and the guy fucks her daughter too, it's a religion type game too

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Hello guys, can some plz help me.
I looking for a game I played few months a ago of a mother with her daughter and her husband Is always on work and he at home only once a week. The female character cheat with a work who is renovating a room in there house and the guy fucks her daughter too, it's a religion type game too
This one, i guess.

benny7

Apr 22, 2019
wow .. this was so not for me...
1. multiple protagonist? check, that tag needs to be added.
2. shota? check that tag needs to be added as well
3. prostitution? check , same, tag needs to be added.
Also one if not both moms are prostitutes... MC ..at one point is paying his mom to fuck her.. yes... he is paying her to fuck her...
this story is ... simply not for me at all.. nonsensical
also the kinks yeah.. just not for me...
gl dev with everything else.
EDIT : right someone reminded me that this game has NTR as well.. and it does.. forgot about that...game is so bad...at least for me
Damn that's a shame for me as well. I really wanted to play after looking at those beautiful huge titted curvy milfs. Also not a fan of the pint size looking sons. Would love to see a Harem/romance type game with these same models but a more adult looking main protagonist. Everyone has there own tastes though so i guess ill move on as well and i wish them luck.

kimoo1only

Aug 2, 2018

kimoo1only

Aug 2, 2018
hi guys. i need help please
the game run but without images just lines of conversation
i downloaded twice but with the same problem

johndqdo

Feb 14, 2021
I read that the game is ntr because the mother is a whore, but does it have scenes of ntr or is it just because of that?

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes