Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Thicc
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
A fantastic start, definitely excited to see some animations further down the line with these Goddesses.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Searching with the NTR tag brought me here and I have to wonder is it a good game if you only play for the NTR or is it just a small one and done inconsequential thing?

• Angry
Reactions: Kodex

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
While I agree that story is too fast and could use a rewrite, I still think calling the game garbage is insulting to the devs time and effort he put into this. It's a first release and can easiliy be remade.
Regarding the NTR + incest tags, they are a great combo. There were alot fo games that had incest + NTR and were quite successful (EX: The Tyrant). The fact that you say the game is ruined solely by adding NTR seems that you're just biased against NTR, calling it trash and crying about it despite alot of people liking it.
I really enjoyed the game and can't wait for further development. I really hope we get to see more NTR since it was only mentioned in the game and we don't really see any familiy mambers with other people. Also the dev should add more stories (obviously) and possibly make them intertwine (EX: MC from one family fucking the mom of MC from other family)
Lastly, since it's a first release and the game has a story that every adult male is dead, the dev can intoduce futa charaters that go well with NTR, but I understand that some people are against it.
With that said, I will keep this on my watch list and good luck dev.
Sry for the long post, I don't have a potato to give.
Only person would think that Incest and NTR are a good combo really doesn't like incest, would defeat the purpose of incest in a story.

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
New dev version 0.021 released on the itch.
If you have previously paid on the itch you shouldn't need to pay again. The next few dev versions shouldn't cost you any more either.

Reactions: Elnarmi99
Aug 30, 2022
AuntMan [v0.021] [ismale] – Compressed

- Tested Windows 11

- Tested macOS Ventura

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
No true NTR, mild at best.
I read about it and see that mom is a literal working whore and this is incest game. So yes this is the literal definition of NTR. You are making incest game with forced NTR. That's why your game got tagged and won't be visible for people who exclude ntr tag on search options. Why the hell are you mixing that genres especially with non-optional ntr? It's so stupid. Incest (also harem as well) doesn't fit with ntr at all. If it will be avoidable or an option added that mom stop working as a whore, I would like to test out the game but with forced ntr... fuck no. Good luck with your game

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes