_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
What screenshot? I hope you ad more vaginal pregnancy sex to all the blood related mother and son incest sex routes. The Tatum mom is my favo but maybe ad option to avoid sharing her. I want to be sure she has my son.
Screenshot from my post above on this thread page.
Also even in the apocalypse women would still act like modern women and not fall at he feet of the last men on Earth, essentially.
We will be adding a Billy college/university route. He and Mom(Tatum) are broken up during that time.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
I can't play a game is true if:
  • The game doesn't run on your operating system, or (possibly) in a written language you understand; or
  • The game is so full of bugs that you can't get anywhere.
The other possible problems are:
  • The game is incomprehensible (I can't understand the game): Actually, a really bad script can lead to this. As you note, you may be able to at least play through to scenes you like, or can perhaps find a gallery unlocker or some such.
  • The game is not to my personal taste (I don't like the game): Some aspect(s) of the game make you not like it. It may be the storytelling, the art, or the kinks catered to that cause you not to like the game. However, someone else might find the game quite enjoyable.
  • I suppose there is another category: The game is objectively bad. Note that this is a rare occurence. A game where the script appears to be random words or letters simply listed out; and the illustrations look like something someone else's 4 year old drew, or like pictures someone could possibly have taken while the events of the story were transporting (but are not actually usefully illustrative of anything in the story; for instance if every illustration is an extreme close-up of the nostrils of the person speaking/acting), the game is almost certainly objective bad.
Too many people confuse the last category (objectively bad) with the next to last (games that are not to their personal taste). They also confuse can not play with will not play. If it is not physically possible for you play the game, then you cannot play it. For most sane individuals, if you would never choose to play the game, but could force youself to do so if someone threatened to immediately murder you or a loved one you didn't want to die, then you don't want to play the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Samken

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
Nice story and girls. I was wondering if this is just a gallery/photo instead of a game?
Right now that's kind of all it is as we are taking from the and building from that. But new renders are being made to support the story.

Reactions: ismale

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
So many women shown, so few that you can actually bang lol. And not really a fan of short stories. As far I'm concerned, the second story with the brothel was a really lost opportunity.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
game confusing when i look at tags and description: all men not anymore except one lucky dude but tag has ntr. i would be here more for ntr than for harem but it seems its more the other way around

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Why the choice to have most of the sex in the Katrina family take place when the MC is unconscious and the screen is black? The entire route is almost nothing besides softcore teasing. Seems like a wasted opportunity.

Last edited:

Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
Not bad concept, but realization is not so good (at least for me). Anyway, I wish good luck with game.

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
MC's looks like Pickle nothing special that can satisfy this big Girls :rolleyes:
Slideshow pictures take allot of time - i want to see action ffs :confused:
No Animation no choices :cautious:(n)
------
Milf's looks not Bad (y)
Agree, games without animation is suck

Reactions: Nerttu

Hallanorg

Sep 14, 2021
Looks fun, developers though need to remember that when women laying down their boobs spread out far and wide not stay in shape

Reactions: danissj

Mogibor

Nov 2, 2019
This has a couple incredible renders in it. It's unfortunate that it feels like a bit of a slideshow with little substance to it though. Multiple characters also just looking different from render to render. Loved the way Lizzie looks when she straddles MC, but a bit later it's an entirely different person.

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes