Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Haven't really played the game, just read the summary plus some of the comments and must say there's something that is really bothering me....

How would a woman live from prostitution in a world where all adult men are gone? :unsure:
Seriously, either she dies from hunger or that counts as child exploitation of horny precocious underage boys.

Reactions: indio68

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
Haven't really played the game, just read the summary plus some of the comments and must say there's something that is really bothering me....

How would a woman live from prostitution in a world where all adult men are gone? :unsure:
Seriously, either she dies from hunger or that counts as child exploitation of horny precocious underage boys.
The kids grow up. There's time jumps. It's a new business.

• Angry
Reactions: 7!0L4+02 and ismale

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
The kids grow up. There's time jumps. It's a new business.
"5 years later" doesn't help much in the right now. Not to mention the competition of all the older women who might be all too willing to groom/play with those growing boys/young men for free....

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Ryan George!!? I knew it, Ryan George is lurking on this site using pseudo-name:sneaky:. I just watched the AuntAntMan Pitch Meeting a few hours agon, and this game shows up in the Latest Games and Updates page:ROFLMAO:.

I have not played this game yet ( or watch the movie ), so just based on my general observations: the renders looks good, not sure much about the plot or anything but guessing from the title it just going to the usual incest game, where prety much players will enjoy the lewds more than the story.

Anyway, thank you for the share. All the best, ismale. Cheers.

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
Ryan George!!? I knew it, Ryan George is lurking on this site using pseudo-name:sneaky:. I just watched the AuntAntMan Pitch Meeting a few hours agon, and this game shows up in the Latest Games and Updates page:ROFLMAO:.

I have not played this game yet ( or watch the movie ), so just based on my general observations: the renders looks good, not sure much about the plot or anything but guessing from the title it just going to the usual incest game, where prety much players will enjoy the lewds more than the story.

Anyway, thank you for the share. All the best, ismale. Cheers.
Jeah, Ryan George is everythere, some people belief he secretly rules over the entire internet, from the shadows, there are some very funny videos about it

• Haha
Reactions: JohnF95zone

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Alright? How deep is the pedo vibe in this? Apparently all adults males are dead and only the kids are left, so... yikes.

And I saw in one screenshot something pedo proper.

So do the kids grow up or...???

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
Alright? How deep is the pedo vibe in this? Apparently all adults males are dead and only the kids are left, so... yikes.

And I saw in one screenshot something pedo proper.

So do the kids grow up or...???
I can guess what you saw and the kids get older.

Reactions: Creiz
2.40 star(s) 16 Votes