Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Willl these individual stories be tied to gether into a broader overarching narrative? As of now so many of the characters appear in each others stories (some looking different but with the same name) it's ddificult to see who's where in each story.

Reactions: Henry73au

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
Willl these individual stories be tied to gether into a broader overarching narrative? As of now so many of the characters appear in each others stories (some looking different but with the same name) it's ddificult to see who's where in each story.
Yeah, for example Chanel appears the most with different hairstyles, so the player can get a sense of where the story takes place in her timeline.

Reactions: ismale

Radagastt

Jan 4, 2020
_Darkmage_ great game...hope to see more grandma's from each family including Habib's one as well.
Will there be other family grandma's as well ??

Last edited:

Alexey05

Sep 13, 2017
Hello. I have a problem. when i unpack the game medlet my windos defender that a virus is hidden in the file. and then moves the game to quarantine. Is this known or is it a bug?

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
Hello. I have a problem. when i unpack the game medlet my windos defender that a virus is hidden in the file. and then moves the game to quarantine. Is this known or is it a bug?
No, just windows defender doing what it does. Just un-quarantine the file and play the game. It' a renpy build, so it's renpy's problem.

Reactions: Alexey05

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
AuntMan [v0.025] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 268mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Meh they look good but needs rework ....Why ?
1. Process is not shown with wich family
2. No Animation
3. Aunt or Sister or Mom -- they have same body same age
4.Graphics are low
5.No info on MC's (First on start Mc should introduce)
+ Mc's to have conversation to share their Sisters and Mothers with other Male Npc's etc
---
Process should be shown in Picture - If Mc decides to share them with another dick let there be choices

kevjo76

Jul 13, 2020
I keep getting the following:

Screenshot_20230620_183356_Chrome.jpg

AuntMan [v0.025] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 268mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes