sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
I have been bookmarking the author's slushe page . One of the few authors I read immediately after author update .
As you can see in the overall picture, the body design is excellent, the details are detailed, the skin and face are very exquisite .
Although the game is just beginning to be written and the plot may not be complicated , I have full confidence in the author .
As long as ismale is able to stick with this one, it's great . because there's been a lot of scrapping in F95zone in 2022, and several very good titles have been branded as scrapping in the last few months .
English is not my first language, and to be honest I've never cared about the text in any game, as long as the graphics and game design appeal to me, I'm happy .

Last edited:

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
i too like big ass titties. i like that anthology approch to story telling, i just hope something bigger happens instead of some short stories. that being said even if it was just a bunch of short stories ill still enjoy this (as long as they dont feel to similar). look forward to playing more.

Reactions: Varlin99

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Could someone please show me a pic of the MC's mom please? i would appreciate it

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
The slow unskippable camera panning every third text line gets old real quick.

e: Yeah, wow.
The slow panning actually gets slower and more frequent.
Got to the point where his mom comes back and thats enough for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chrathrard

drfronkonstinmd

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
I'd probably try this if every woman didn't all have the same bloated breast size.
I'll never understand these comments.

"The game is CLEARLY not for me, but I'm still going to enter the thread, state that I don't like it and imply that I'd be willing to try it if the dev drastically changed a few characters to cater to my own tastes."

BadGuano

Mar 9, 2018
The only decent thing this game has is its renders if you like thick women other then that I'm sorry to say this but the story needs a rework its just trash it sucks it all over the place doesn't make sense and to put the final nail in the coffin incest + NTR these two tags contradict each other so much I don't get the need of devs to ruin their games by adding NTR but oh well unless this gets a huge rework I don't see this being successful in the long run mainly because the story and the writing are absolute garbage.
While I agree that story is too fast and could use a rewrite, I still think calling the game garbage is insulting to the devs time and effort he put into this. It's a first release and can easiliy be remade.
Regarding the NTR + incest tags, they are a great combo. There were alot fo games that had incest + NTR and were quite successful (EX: The Tyrant). The fact that you say the game is ruined solely by adding NTR seems that you're just biased against NTR, calling it trash and crying about it despite alot of people liking it.
I really enjoyed the game and can't wait for further development. I really hope we get to see more NTR since it was only mentioned in the game and we don't really see any familiy mambers with other people. Also the dev should add more stories (obviously) and possibly make them intertwine (EX: MC from one family fucking the mom of MC from other family)
Lastly, since it's a first release and the game has a story that every adult male is dead, the dev can intoduce futa charaters that go well with NTR, but I understand that some people are against it.
With that said, I will keep this on my watch list and good luck dev.
Sry for the long post, I don't have a potato to give.

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes