Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
It would be nice to know if aiko is trap. If she is, it would be nice to know if you can avoid her.
I am fairly sure she could be considered a trap (as in, the MC thinks she is male but she is actually a female; maybe not the typical trap most people think of, but it is a still a trap nonetheless).

• Red Heart
Reactions: xDIONYSUSx

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I am fairly sure she could be considered a trap (as in, the MC thinks she is male but she is actually a female; maybe not the typical trap most people think of, but it is a still a trap nonetheless).
ok, I haven't played, and as normally it's used in the other sense (man who dresses as a woman), I had assumed that this was this case, but if she is a girl there is no problem.

• Red Heart

xDIONYSUSx

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
ok, I haven't played, and as normally it's used in the other sense (man who dresses as a woman), I had assumed that this was this case, but if she is a girl there is no problem.
Lol Aiko is harmless:LOL: don't worry and she is a girl she said it herself in a scene.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Hmm it will lead to that at some point in the story there is no doubt about it for now its just Characters meeting and getting into the story lol we have a long way to go that's for sure:giggle:
In fact, the term is usually used to designate those girls with whom the MC can establish a relationship, even if that point has not yet been reached with them (that is, they are LIs from the beginning)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
AuraColors-0.3EP1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Shouldn't this game have the kinetic novel tag? Because right now there is a story but 0 choice and futures episodes have been anounced to be saves independant. Or will futures episodes introduce gameplay mechanics or relevant player choices?

• Red Heart
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes