Nov 28, 2020
Is there a way to possibly skip the bar mini-game as the controls are just too slippery on Android? I always get to Level 4 before it goes wrong.
bar are mandatory for the bar owner daughter scene, 2-3 or 5 game i think, but so far imo,it has been the greatest mobile port friendly ever haha, and optimized too (i think) so not alot of overheating when you play, hope behind the dunes optimized their mobile port though

jmoney1000

Feb 27, 2019
View attachment 892923

Overview:
In this adventure game, you'll take the role of a young adventurer who returns to his childhood village to reclaim a house inherited by his grandfather.
On a sudden twist of fate, you find a mystical amulet in your newly acquired house, and its simple touch puts in motion a chain of events that will lead you to meet a mysterious woman who has sought refuge in your home.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-12-04
Release Date: 2021-12-04
Developer: Mirthal F95 - - - - - - (outdated)
Censored: No
Version: 0.23.1D
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer's Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -
Android: - - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -

Extras: Cheat Codes - CG - Fan signatures - -
CG2

BorisMungos thanks for the link

View attachment 892922 View attachment 892936 View attachment 892937 View attachment 892939 View attachment 892940
version V24 E just dropped on patreon

Reactions: Artix0 and monk_56
Nov 28, 2020
yea its a big update too i think with new location and stuff, when the guy says he already put it on steam wishlist, its the best thing I've heard this year, also if you guys interested game like aurelia where you rewards with lewd early enough but still count you as the pov (yes for mobile port too), siren game# are actually pretty decent like zombie Retreat and town of passion, they rewards you fairly fast with seggs scene, unlike other game with the same engine the one that rhyme with "utah kwest" or something where the bs chores takes too long
honorable mention with an okay mobile port too
- behind the dunes
- summertime saga

Nov 28, 2020
yea its a big update too i think with new location and stuff, when the guy says he already put it on steam wishlist, its the best thing I've heard this year, also if you guys interested game like aurelia where you rewards with lewd early enough but still count you as the pov (yes for mobile port too), siren game# are actually pretty decent like zombie Retreat and town of passion, they rewards you fairly fast with seggs scene, unlike other game with the same engine the one that rhyme with "utah kwest" or something where the bs chores takes too long
honorable mention with an okay mobile port too
- behind the dunes
- summertime saga
err behind the dunes heat my phone p fast but it has bomb stuff and pretty decent artwork

Reactions: tankdick

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
This game is such a gem. I just wish all scenes were animated though. Scarlet had the best anal scene in the game, because of the animation, but Ivy had the "prettiest", because the graphics look gorgeous in that scene, but no animation at all.

Regardless, this is one of the best games I've played and I love artstyle like this. I saw it is TBA on Steam, so I'll definitely buy it when it comes out.

Johann13

Jul 7, 2020
This game has great pixel art, I love it. Definitely one of my favorite games that I have played on this site. I really enjoyed playing this one.

Reactions: monk_56

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Curious, did anybody else brute force the clock puzzle before realising you were supposed to find notes for it? Heard the first click when it pointed at 2 and just went mad from there till I opened it.....

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Curious, did anybody else brute force the clock puzzle before realising you were supposed to find notes for it? Heard the first click when it pointed at 2 and just went mad from there till I opened it.....
I found 3 notes, then brute forced the rest. :D

• Angry
Reactions: orensan
4.80 star(s) 164 Votes