Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
Maybe I'm dumb or something, but where's the lust meter and how to build it up? You need to do something to unlock it first?
It is right when you are in the dungeon. It fills as you receive or gives damage to the enemies.

johnnyxxxv

Aug 14, 2020
I'm a little confused as to why there are two seperate versions for the "extra" and "dungeon" updates. Wouldn't it be easier and/or simpler to have both features incorporated in one update?

hinosark24

Jun 25, 2021
well i found the extra scenes, it was just in another build, i had de dungeon one, needed to download the extra one.

Do it had a change on Artist? it's quite sad i dont have much animated scenes, or they will be updated in the future?

SenWasHere

May 13, 2020
so i have two hex containers where is the third or was the first one i gave to erza it because i can't give her the other two in my bag and yes ive been to all the locations unless there is a golden statue somewhere else

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
so i have two hex containers where is the third or was the first one i gave to erza it because i can't give her the other two in my bag and yes ive been to all the locations unless there is a golden statue somewhere else
There is a massive statue in the church, so check in with Ginny

jokuur

May 23, 2019
  • Amber’s first anal.
  • Breeding Ki-ki.
i have no idea how to unlock those... i tried to stick with both kiki and amber for whole day, asking luna, unlocked new character, nothing works...
unless he made mistake writing it and its kikis first anal and breeding amber but it was in older update...

Viressa

May 24, 2018
If anyone else is having issues with old saves not working (I think it might only be affecting linux users running the game on wine) here's the solution I found:

Go to AppData/Local/Aurelia for your save folder. Some of your save files may have .sav files in addition to the actual save, so you'll have (for example) "Save 1" and "Save 1.sav". Delete the .sav file, and you'll be able to load it. You may have to do this every time the game updates from now on. I'm not sure what information is saved in that file, but it appears to be the issue.

• Amber’s first anal.
  • Breeding Ki-ki.
i have no idea how to unlock those... i tried to stick with bock kiki and amber for whole day, asking luna, unlocked new character, nothing works
Go to the brothel in the morning and there'll be a big heart icon floating over where you need to click. Click it once to get the Amber anal scene, then a second time to get the Amber/Ki-Ki threesome scene.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
If anyone else is having issues with old saves not working (I think it might only be affecting linux users running the game on wine) here's the solution I found:

Go to AppData/Local/Aurelia for your save folder. Some of your save files may have .sav files in addition to the actual save, so you'll have (for example) "Save 1" and "Save 1.sav". Delete the .sav file, and you'll be able to load it. You may have to do this every time the game updates from now on. I'm not sure what information is saved in that file, but it appears to be the issue.

Go to the brothel in the morning and there'll be a big heart icon floating over where you need to click. Click it once to get the Amber anal scene, then a second time to get the Amber/Ki-Ki threesome scene.
i have no such heart and before u ask yes i used older save, so it wont work if we have save from previous update?
1663526698006.png

Viressa

May 24, 2018
i have no such heart and before u ask yes i used older save, so it wont work if we have save from previous update?
No, the problem I was describing was that the game would crash when you tried to load a save from an earlier update. If the game loads, then you're fine. As for the heart not appearing... dunno what to tell you, except to check the game version. This update was split in two for some reason. The "dungeon" version has the new dungeon content and the "extra" version has the brothel content. Did you maybe get the dungeon version by mistake?

jokuur

May 23, 2019
No, the problem I was describing was that the game would crash when you tried to load a save from an earlier update. If the game loads, then you're fine. As for the heart not appearing... dunno what to tell you, except to check the game version. This update was split in two for some reason. The "dungeon" version has the new dungeon content and the "extra" version has the brothel content. Did you maybe get the dungeon version by mistake?
damn ure right... i didnt read it this time because the game used to be always one file, well hope u can merge the two together before christmas

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
I don't know how well would the majority of people respond if a project they've spend the good part of the last 4 years making gets attacked for no reason.
Having an opinion on the game that doesn't match the dev's vision is not an attack. The dude gets combative over pretty harmless opinions and that's coming from someone who agrees with him.

Personally, I like mini-games and I think they're implemented very well in Aurelia, the dev can also do whatever he wants with his game but not every criticism is an attack and some of these criticisms are well founded.

I played with infinite money and it still took up my whole day playing through a game that isn't even close to finished. People will also get tired of the mini-games on repeat playthroughs and while I'm not saying there isn't much sexual content, there is an imbalance between the grind and the reward at the moment.

gogorio

Dec 24, 2017

tnx it works

Pilat

Oct 25, 2019
Hi, sorry if this was asked before, but is there a way to replay the dungeon nsfw scenes? Without traversing the whole dungeon again, that is. I searched through journal, inventory, achievements, and and Erza's location, but didn't find anything.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Having an opinion on the game that doesn't match the dev's vision is not an attack. The dude gets combative over pretty harmless opinions and that's coming from someone who agrees with him.

Personally, I like mini-games and I think they're implemented very well in Aurelia, the dev can also do whatever he wants with his game but not every criticism is an attack and some of these criticisms are well founded.
Literal insults and wishes of harm towards the devs are attacks. Maybe not physical, but you can attack someone's reputation, the English language permits it. If you recheck the messages and comments before s/he goes ape shit sassy on them, you'll see what I mean.
Yes, there's also the neutral: "Minigames have no purpose in sex game, stop bothering with them Dev, they suck!" which are still aggravating. Want to criticize the game, write a review, dev can't even reply to it, but if it's too subjective or moronic and it gets reported; there are rules on this site, after-all.

Now, I personally haven't played the game since 0.20.1 as I like to wait for a fair bit of content between replaying the same game. I don't remember any mini-games, so they must have not been there or have been good/innocuous enough to not be bothersome. At the end of it, I understand it's difficult to be civil, and everyone who's already entitled to their opinion feels the urge to not only share it but shove it down other's throats until everyone sees how right they are. As said initially, unlike the ones expressing the opinion, the dev is emotionally and personally invested in something they created. It makes sense they might snap after the 10th stupid complaint on a pirate site.

Reactions: Mirthal

tautorrent

Jul 8, 2022
Anyone have a save with gallery+melkor's realm scenes all unlocked? I used a few "Full saves" a few pages back and non of the melkor scenes are unlocked
That's because a save game is actually made of 2 files - one of which will pass OK on any system, the other (containing data about Melkor's Realm for the very most part) not so much. This second file needs to get manually edited in order to fit on anyone else's system; please check this post if you want to know more about how it should be edited.

Where to find whetstones, bone dust and wine?
Whetstones can be purchased at Janet's shop, Wine at the bar, and there is a typo on "Bone Dust", that's actually "Bone Ashes" that you need. I think it should be grinded in Karos' Defence.

All of the saves that I have cause the game to crash anyone care to explain why?
same. I can load my old saves but the saves here give me an error
err, i'm sorry to inform you that the save doesn't seem to work.
f95 autogenerates .sav files, just delete those.
But yea, importing saves in this game in general is pretty buggy I think. I think the dragon questline doesn't get imported for instance?
F95Zone is not generating any additional files in the saves. Aurelia's saves are composed of two files, cf. my above answer to Joseph9999.
The .sav file is specific to the system the game was saved on. Putting it as such in your save folder will indeed break the game. Not putting it will break the "dragon questline" and reset the progress in Melkor's Realm. I strongly advise modifying the file so that it fits YOUR system. Again, please refer to my first answer in this post, and the link I gave there.

Hi, sorry if this was asked before, but is there a way to replay the dungeon nsfw scenes? Without traversing the whole dungeon again, that is. I searched through journal, inventory, achievements, and and Erza's location, but didn't find anything.
You mean that you happened to miss the HUGE "Melkor's Realm" clickable zone in the Journal? ^^'

Last edited:

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait, so the .sav file is *encrypted* nonsense using a machine fingerprint, and it holds only info from Melkor's Realm/the new journal scenes?

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!? WHAT WAS WRONG WITH THE EXISTING PLAINTEXT SYSTEM!? DID THE AUTHOR REALLY JUST WANT TO MAKE IT HARDER FOR PEOPLE TO CHEAT PAST HIS GODDAMN MINIGAMES!?

Well, the fingerprinting explains why it crashes under Wine. That's the last straw for me, the minigames and lack of updates were bad enough but if I'm gonna have to deal with this bullshit then no fucking thank you. Peace.

Reactions: destroyerofassholes

Mirthal

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
I don't know how well would the majority of people respond if a project they've spend the good part of the last 4 years making gets attacked for no reason.
If someone dislikes 1% or 100% of Aurelia, that's perfectly fine.

There is no accounting for personal tastes, which was my main point back there.

The thing I took issue with was someone basically paining devs as "blinded by our pride", which is less of an attack on my specific game, and more of a personal attack to developers at large.

And that individual even apologized at this point... So the issue was resolved long ago.

After that it's mostly people who pick the last comment I made, think "oh damn, that's rude" and use it as an excuse to throw insults around or act holier-than-thou. Mostly because they don't seem to like the dungeon (which, again, it's fine)

Last edited:

Mirthal

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait, so the .sav file is *encrypted* nonsense using a machine fingerprint, and it holds only info from Melkor's Realm/the new journal scenes?

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!? WHAT WAS WRONG WITH THE EXISTING PLAINTEXT SYSTEM!? DID THE AUTHOR REALLY JUST WANT TO MAKE IT HARDER FOR PEOPLE TO CHEAT PAST HIS GODDAMN MINIGAMES!?

Well, the fingerprinting explains why it crashes under Wine. That's the last straw for me, the minigames and lack of updates were bad enough but if I'm gonna have to deal with this bullshit then no fucking thank you. Peace.
Lmao, I don't care if people cheat. I even helped people on this very thread to do that and been quite transparent about using the plaintext approach at the start precisely to make it easier for those who want to cheat or even tinker with the game.

The ACTUAL reason it's because I'm testing new save systems for other projects and this one is way less of a hassle on my end than saving plaintext, so I quickly adopted it in Aurelia to make production faster.

I didn't even know about the fingerprint stuff until a user pointed it out on discord.

But I guess this is another good example of F95's "Developers intentions are always evil" approach that seems to fill this place to the brim.

Last edited:

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Literal insults and wishes of harm towards the devs are attacks. Maybe not physical, but you can attack someone's reputation, the English language permits it. If you recheck the messages and comments before s/he goes ape shit sassy on them, you'll see what I mean.
Yes, there's also the neutral: "Minigames have no purpose in sex game, stop bothering with them Dev, they suck!" which are still aggravating. Want to criticize the game, write a review, dev can't even reply to it, but if it's too subjective or moronic and it gets reported; there are rules on this site, after-all.
What is even the point of this thread, fuck, this site if you can't even express a subjective opinion? I checked the messages he first replied to and they're pretty tame and just opinions.

I get that people on this site can get very entitled or plain mean but the messages he replied to belong to the "neutral" category, sure he can't account for peoples taste but that doesn't mean people can't voice them, even if it's in a ignorant way. There's plenty of support in this thread yet he seems to interact the most with negative shit and that's not a dev I want to support, which is my main point.

And I'm not going to skim through this whole thread to find wishes of harm and insults that might've been deleted but I'll take your word for it.

Reactions: destroyerofassholes
4.80 star(s) 164 Votes