Halbyn

Dec 8, 2021
But I guess this is another good example of F95's "Developers intentions are always evil" approach that seems to fill this place to the brim.
Don't let the tantrums of a few piss-babies cloud your perception of all of us.
This game was the reason I made an account here and if I hadn't been stomped into the dirt by the Pandemic I'd be a Patron by now. You're doing good work.

Mirthal

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
There's plenty of support in this thread yet he seems to interact the most with negative shit
Out of several years the most I interacted with the "negative shit" is in the last few comments.

And even then, out of my last 12 posts since this whole "argument" only 4 of them are direct answers to "negative shit", so I don't understand where you get that I interact "the most" with those.

Mirthal

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
Don't let the tantrums of a few piss-babies cloud your perception of all of us.
I understand that they are mostly a (very loud) minority, several supporters that I know personally found Aurelia through F95 and they are excellent people.

The funny thing here is how incredibly serious some people will take my comments even when I'm clearly overexaggerating for comedic effect.

I guess writing "entitled forum dwelling cunt" isn't enough of a clue for some.

tautorrent

Jul 8, 2022
I just saw the new scenes in the dungeon and I see that it is supposed to be a new character. Can someone tell me how to find it?
Do you also have the new character unlocked? I can't find who it is.
Ok I just played the new update, it has the remaining Dungeon scenes except for Nightmare and also explains how the scenes happen since they don't make sense, most of the time (Beat the Knight in the Last/Ice World with the heart spell).
I don't know how to get the new character/scenes for the new slot
If it is for new scenes, how can we unlock them?
There is no new character since version 0.25.0 (where Bulgra appeared - a new character unlocked after a quest given by Luna to upgrade the brothel). There is a new entry at the very end of the Journal though (15th position as of now) after you play any of the extra scenes. That happens to be the way Mirthal gathered the extra scenes within the Journal for the player to be able to replay those.
Mirthal I am puzzled as to why you might have chosen to gather those scenes within a separated entry rather than include them in their respective protagnists' entry? Technical reason, maybe?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
None of those scenes will advance the timeline. Mirthal I humbly suggest that they do, or at the very least that Ki-ki's friendly guidance does, by 2 turns, so that "Amber's revenge" scene is not immediately accessible and the player has to get back to the brothel another day in order to unlock it. My 2 cents, if you did not already consider this that is.

Do old saves work?
Yes. Why do you ask, if I may?

Just a question: will this or any scenes with this prompt be included in the journal for future updates? Or at least is there any chance this scene would trigger again at some point during gameplay? I've already finished the Ivy/Scarlet quest btw if it's any help.
They actually are, appearing as a "heart" character in your Journal, after you played any of them in the "V25_2_EX" version of the game (it contains the already-known 2 extra scenes ("Ivy's snare" / "Waking surprise") plus 2 new extras ("Ki-ki's friendly guidance" / "Amber's revenge").

What's the difference between the Dungeon and Extra versions? Dungeon is the most up to date, right? But why not just combine the two?
Cannot tell for your last question, though I suspect it could be related with "too complicated to merge 2 branches of the repo".
As for the first two questions:
- V25_2_EX allows the player to unlock the new extra scenes (those extra scenes cannot be unlocked within V25_2_DUNGEON)
- V25_2_DUNGEON allows the player to unlock the new sex scenes of Melkor's Realm AND access the extra scenes unlocked in V25_2_EX.
So my advise would be: launch V25_2_EX, unlock the new extra scenes, save, quit the game, launch V25_2_DUNGEON, load your past savegame then unlock the new dungeon scenes, keeping access to the extra scenes.

Black-Wolf

Jun 9, 2019
Saw some ugly posts so I just want to say this: Aurelia is a diamond in a sea of shit.

Mithral: Please keep up the good work and never doubt yourself. This game is 10/10 and will only get better. I really enjoy the mini-games as well and find them surprisingly well-constructed.

Thank you for your time.

[This has been a public service announcement.]

Mirthal

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
@Mirthal I am puzzled as to why you might have chosen to gather those scenes within a separated entry rather than include them in their respective protagnists' entry? Technical reason, maybe?
They will be part of a different system / character (similar to the achievements EXTRA ART slots)

Aug 11, 2021
I just found this game as I tend to play mostly RPGM games on F95. This is a great game! I like the minigames as well. Even got my heart pumping getting "Ace in the Hole" achievement. I found some minor bugs throughout the gameplay like repeating sentences and such. I forgot and should have made notes of them, but I was too invested going forward.

Two that I remember though is that I chose water attack and diplomacy, but yet Soran said the wagon was burned some. And when I got something from Lily the dialouge with the old guys at the bar repeated with the one being a thief and hid his stash in the stump. I should've noted when it happened but, I was rushing.

But now it seems I'm stuck... I can't procede with either Ivy nor Scarlet. Ivy wants a dinner party and I have a faint memory about some missing milk, but I have no idea where to get the milk. And Scarlets's clue was finding a dagger which I did and gave to her but also speak with some dudes in the bar. But the only dudes are the usual guys and they have nothing new to say.

I also fail to locate/produce ancient sap for the brothel dryad mom. If some one could enlighten me I would appreciate it. I have another faint memory she mentioned some old roots, but there are none in the locations I have on the map. I can see there are 5 questionmarks that suggest I might find the roots there, but I can't seem to unlock those and I guess that's due to not proceding with Ivy and Scarlet.

Reactions: tautorrent
Aug 11, 2021
Oh my fuck. I just found the attic! I guess it's about time being level 82...:WeSmart: I think I may procede with the game now. Still have to figure out why Ivy doesn't want to have dinner with me.

Edit: Ugh, the table.. Really? That's a dining room table? Aside from that and the glitter dragon telling me she sits next to me, hence me clicking her instead, this is a good game indeed.

Last edited:

lejhand

Nov 4, 2020
How to get emeralds for the brothel ?? I reached level 30 in Kronos defence minigame but still I didn't get anything

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Out of several years the most I interacted with the "negative shit" is in the last few comments.

And even then, out of my last 12 posts since this whole "argument" only 4 of them are direct answers to "negative shit", so I don't understand where you get that I interact "the most" with those.
Got me there lol. I didn't realize there was a see more button at the bottom.

Halbyn

Dec 8, 2021
The funny thing here is how incredibly serious some people will take my comments even when I'm clearly overexaggerating for comedic effect.
Yeah, it's a shame, but when you're dealing with a wide range of ages and nationalities snarky humour often gets taken hyper-literally.
That did make me chuckle, though. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Mirthal

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
I understand that they are mostly a (very loud) minority, several supporters that I know personally found Aurelia through F95 and they are excellent people.

I guess writing "entitled forum dwelling cunt" isn't enough of a clue for some.
How is calling someone an entitled forum dwelling cunt over the internet "clearly overexaggerated for comedic effect"? There's no indication whatsoever that you're not being serious because it's written. Maybe you took other people's criticism too serious yourself then? They just said that you were blinded by your pride for comedic effect but that wasn't enough of a clue for you..

Don't act as if people are stupid because they have no means to interpret something as comedic on the internet. You're just as bad as people throwing tantrums, again, yikes.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
haven't played the game for a while and not planning to for next bunch of updates, but man this thread is one of the fun ones to watch

Ryuji

Jul 18, 2017
Are Ivy and Scarlet sisters? Because from the conversation I saw right after I left it as friends, it seems they are, but the game does not have an incest tag even though they do things together, and I would like to give them the correct relationship.

SheKyuubi

Dec 22, 2018
Hi. I need help with few things. First of all no matter what I do I cannot figure out how to unlock the last scenes for Erza, Crystal and Janet. Then I still cannot unlock the 14th character in jurnal. And last I dont know where to get the Polished candelabra part for Ginny. Some advice ?

4.80 star(s) 164 Votes