Mirthal

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
Nothing from her yet sadly. But judging by the fact that all of the women in Aurelia have been romanced except for one leads me to believe she soon will.
Sadly Draka will not be romanceable as her content had to be cut or we wouldn't make it to the final version of the game (aimed at the end of this year).

We might expand on her if Steam sales do well enough that we can take some time to push for some free DLC.

ponez

Feb 10, 2019
I'm not sure if it's just on my PC but opening the Aurelia folder crashes my file explorer. Aside from that I can't open the game because of this error.

View attachment 2765859
Problem was with the save files, I tried re-installing the game in a separated directory but it didn't work and I found out Save 5 was faulty, so removing/relocating it would fix it.(at lease it did for me)

Keko!

Jan 13, 2021
Problem was with the save files, I tried re-installing the game in a separated directory but it didn't work and I found out Save 5 was faulty, so removing/relocating it would fix it.(at lease it did for me)
Thank you brosky

Reactions: ponez

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
Sadly Draka will not be romanceable as her content had to be cut or we wouldn't make it to the final version of the game (aimed at the end of this year).

We might expand on her if Steam sales do well enough that we can take some time to push for some free DLC.
Release a 10 copy bundle so that I can buy it and gift it to 10 accounts because I don't have friends

Reactions: Mirthal

Dan19

May 5, 2018
Is there a way to reset the chest, because I probably opened before the ancient map was implemented and now I can't obtain it, I tried with a fresh save and if I open the chest then I get the map, any clues on what to do?

Reactions: KimJong

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I haven't played this game in quite a while. It looks like some parts of the intro were rewritten/reworked, which I quite like. There's a lot of bugs though. I do find it absolutely hilarious that Ohro's lines sometimes randomly overwrite dialogue. Just one second you're asking Ivy about the ancient map or playing blackjack with Soran, the next Ohro is dispensing wisdom without being present and completely overriding whatever the conversation is supposed to actually be. All hail the omipresent Ohro!

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
I haven't played this game in quite a while. It looks like some parts of the intro were rewritten/reworked, which I quite like. There's a lot of bugs though. I do find it absolutely hilarious that Ohro's lines sometimes randomly overwrite dialogue. Just one second you're asking Ivy about the ancient map or playing blackjack with Soran, the next Ohro is dispensing wisdom without being present and completely overriding whatever the conversation is supposed to actually be. All hail the omipresent Ohro!
Was about to report this! I remember playing this game a long time ago on my old laptop and wanted to get back to it. Remembered the clock thing, got the map, and a soon as I talked to Ivy about it, I got a bunch of lines from Ohro out of nowhere, but the dialog does end.

Some time after that, I talked to Dismas and Reynauld and got stuck in an endless Ohro loop though...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No matter how many times I click, I keep getting random Ohro lines. I'm hoping this doesn't break any quests further on...
I don't remember this bug existing before.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Some time after that, I talked to Dismas and Reynauld and got stuck in an endless Ohro loop though...
I never got a loop like that, weird. I do sometimes get stuck where the UI disappears after a piece of orson's dialogue gets Ohro'd, but it usually fixes itself if I click a bunch randomly.

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
I never got a loop like that, weird. I do sometimes get stuck where the UI disappears after a piece of orson's dialogue gets Ohro'd, but it usually fixes itself if I click a bunch randomly.
Yeah, it's weird. Had to restart the game.

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Do the monsters at the dungeon have scenes? How do I trigger them? I can only kill them.

EDIT: Got it.

Last edited:

Microbaked

May 16, 2017
Hey all! I haven't played this in about a year. Was just wondering if any more Futa content was added other then the one brothel chick?

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Royal duo don't have a scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: They do, it just didn't trigger for me on the first time, for some reason

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 164 Votes