fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
im using an old save that has a finished luna questline but when i loaded it in my brothel quest is half complete and i cant progress, i cant improve it, nor can i invite more people (the goblin and twins are already there). she says i need to invest but i cant
Maybe old saves don't work when the game is updated? Try to search if Mirthal has mentioned that. Some games allow you to transfer saves between versions, but some don't. Idk about this game.

NSPhoenix

Dec 3, 2021
Maybe old saves don't work when the game is updated? Try to search if Mirthal has mentioned that. Some games allow you to transfer saves between versions, but some don't. Idk about this game.
My saves still worked on android, but he did add cheat code SAVEME to unlock journal entries and main quest progress for those having issues.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fapderp11

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
I bought the book Ivy wanted from Lily, but I don't have the option to give it to her, no matter when/where I talk to her. When asking Naamu, he says that 'the girl with the pointy ears has the book', like I haven't bought it yet. Is there anything I should do first? I hope my save isn't fucked now.

jaysmasons

Apr 21, 2020
I bought the book Ivy wanted from Lily, but I don't have the option to give it to her, no matter when/where I talk to her. When asking Naamu, he says that 'the girl with the pointy ears has the book', like I haven't bought it yet. Is there anything I should do first? I hope my save isn't fucked now.
You don't actually give the book to her, you read it and then go talk to her. And, you actually have to read it. It's not long, but there's a quiz.
Click on the bookshelf in the main character's room. Should bring up a menu.

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Seems like I got a Ginny scene unlocked by itself in the journal, called 'Lirey's embrace', what's up with that? Don't really wanna watch it without context so I wanted to do her quest but... the wiki has nothing on this. Seems weird.

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
Seems like I got a Ginny scene unlocked by itself in the journal, called 'Lirey's embrace', what's up with that? Don't really wanna watch it without context so I wanted to do her quest but... the wiki has nothing on this. Seems weird.
Obvious spoilers, but it's a scene where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KimJong

May 15, 2018
Is there a way to reset the chest, because I probably opened before the ancient map was implemented and now I can't obtain it, I tried with a fresh save and if I open the chest then I get the map, any clues on what to do?
So that's why I'm not getting the map either.
The same has been happening to me, I've opened the attic and that's it, I'm stuck. Nothing else to interact with and no Tomb.

Reactions: Dan19
4.70 star(s) 166 Votes