VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
Draka scene when?
Asked Mirthal the same question back a page:
Sadly Draka will not be romanceable as her content had to be cut or we wouldn't make it to the final version of the game (aimed at the end of this year).

We might expand on her if Steam sales do well enough that we can take some time to push for some free DLC.
I'd like to put attention to the word "cut"; it exists in an unfinished form and I have hope

agrdtcwa

Aug 4, 2023
I see the steam release is on Jan 31 2024. Looking at the recently posted roadmap I also see that the game is near completion. Will it be complete by the time of the steam release?

I would prefer to wishlist/buy the completed game on steam and play next year if it is already almost completed. Thanks.

Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
Just started playing, entered the tavern and it seems I'm stuck there. The door doesn't highlight and clicking on it does nothing.
For those stuck on this, if you work a shift at the tavern you should be able to leave afterwards.

Been playing this game for years. I enjoy it but 29.5 is a mess so far. The Ohro dialogue randomly shows up in a bunch of places. On the upside, 30 seems to fix a lot of issues and should be out in a bit.

Reactions: fapderp11

arkopand

May 7, 2018
Been playing this game for years. I enjoy it but 29.5 is a mess so far. The Ohro dialogue randomly shows up in a bunch of places. On the upside, 30 seems to fix a lot of issues and should be out in a bit.
I remember there was this version(15 or 17 I think?) which was insanely bad, I needed to replay the entire thing for some reason and not a single line of dialogue in the entire version displayed correctly, the continuity was all out of whack, the quests didnt work correctly etc etc. It was painfully obvious nobody even bothered to test it before release

Sanif786

Nov 15, 2021
Hey if anyone is listening from discord I have been kicked out from server please take me back this is my username

_sanif

Bogdan2033

Sep 21, 2020
Hey if anyone is listening from discord I have been kicked out from server please take me back this is my username

_sanif
Lol, u ping directly Mirthal
And also repeated same question twice, it is obvious that you did not read the rules and you were deservedly banned

Sanif786

Nov 15, 2021
Lol, u ping directly Mirthal
And also repeated same question twice, it is obvious that you did not read the rules and you were deservedly banned
Yeah man I thought I will just clear my doubt I am really sorry please can they just unban me I won't do it again I assure you and I still need help with installing save file in Android

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
So this seems a little glitchy, I've played for maybe an hour and seen a few dialogues just straight up work wrong, where the wrong words pop up and then it displays nothing at all until I force close.

Achievements as well seem to be unlocking incorrectly? I unlock unrelated achievements while doing things.

Is that exclusive to this version? Like some bug was introduced? The game has been around forever so I can't imagine really obvious bugs like this have just persisted.

E: And where are the savegames located? I kinda wanna delete this one and try again and see if it doesn't glitch out again.

Last edited:

Zeriito

Aug 19, 2019
Really fun game loop :) Wish more games would be like this. Enjoy playing "normal" games and having the adult scenes as well.

Also the graphics are really awesome. The animations that started to appear later in the game are awesome as well.

4.80 star(s) 164 Votes