ghostyknight

Aug 1, 2020
I found this game on steam and I was wondering if the Jan 31st date is accurate date for the full release or is it for early access or a place holder? I've been looking on the developer's socials and I haven't found a firm announcement of the release only a vague idea that the game would be complete before the end of year.

I've seen several adult games abuse the release date system or just not update it properly and I wanted to see if it was true for this game.

Reactions: kabuto_dest

pervpotato5456

Jun 29, 2020
I am playing Aurelia after a while and for some reason my health is draining in the bar minigame. Is that supposed to happen or is it a bug?

Mirthal

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
I found this game on steam and I was wondering if the Jan 31st date is accurate date for the full release or is it for early access or a place holder? I've been looking on the developer's socials and I haven't found a firm announcement of the release only a vague idea that the game would be complete before the end of year.

I've seen several adult games abuse the release date system or just not update it properly and I wanted to see if it was true for this game.

It's a placeholder and not that accurate anymore, Steam/Final version will be done by the first half of 2024 and published shortly after.

raimse

Dec 16, 2018
Love the game and the graphics, I only wish all scenes were animated completely.
I have a question: Is there a way to rollback from Dungeon+ to Dungeon ? I accidentally entered Dungeon+ and now I need to find the satff of Wisdom, and what should have been a very simple task is turning into a chore because I keep encountering difficult ennemies.
Thank you

pervpotato5456

Jun 29, 2020
So I opened the attic door, the place that's supposed to have melkor's map, and all I got was gold and the pipe? Seems like I can't progress the game anymore. Did something change in this quest line?
Same. I am stuck here as well. Did you figure out how to unlock the location on the map?

User_dev123

Feb 14, 2022
Same. I am stuck here as well. Did you figure out how to unlock the location on the map?
Nope I've literally not been able to make any progress in the game. I spoke to the bartender as often as possible, got the stuff from the stump from the two adventurers and now I'm seemingly stuck.

bs369

Dec 30, 2020
For some reason i cant get Crystal? I did the bar job at least 10 times, tend to get GOOD from it, do i need to get something better for her storyline to unlock? cause right now in the evenings she tells me she has too much work and at night she is no longer there.

OlReliable

Oct 11, 2022
Can anyone help out with this error i get in game

at time step1
of time line t_scarlet_tent:

unable to convert string "Scarlet" to float
at Timeline_t_scarlet_tent_1
############################################################################################
Timeline_t_scarlet_tent_1 (line -1)

Cant progress further because the game crashes
Thanks in advance

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
Phenomenal game, but it barely becomes really fun once you hit level 100 midgame when things open up to you more. It would be great if there is a balance check. The only thing that seems perfectly balanced is the Dungeon Crawling. Grinding the bargame for like 5 times to buy the brothel wasn't a big deal to get the Brothel but the problem was playing Karos Defense whenever I needed buffs.

Its almost perfect but levels in the endless mod take too long and theres no way to refill your mana there to keep things fun. I feel skipping early levels in Koros Defense may be a good idea, kinda like how you progress with dungeon crawling stuff. I really think a rebalance of most level up should be mandantory for the game to really become fantastic, like a minor hp regen or mana regen buff once you max out something. Besides, the newest characters only have lewd scene desprite being really hot, I hope the game really becomes fleshed out for a few years still before the full release. Its a super polished game, but that also means that all these minor things matter too and that every flaw that the game has stands out even more.

Fantastic job all around dev.

Reactions: hooviescoop

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
Im pretty sure ginny had a goddess scene, why is it missing in latest version?
you could ask naamu for guidance on her also, now you cant
did they remove it for some reason

extremelyhornymale

Jun 17, 2020
Anyone know why I just get this?
Already tried deleting settings in AppData/Local/

Code:
of Create Event
for object master:

Data structure with index does not exist.
at gml_Script_scr_save_system_initialize
############################################################################################
gml_Script_scr_save_system_initialize (line -1)
gml_Object_master_Create_0

Reactions: Gaseno
4.80 star(s) 164 Votes