simonsaysnow

May 5, 2017
As soon as I talk to Orson at the bar for the first time, the compass disappears and the door deactivates, so I can no longer leave the room.
I've tried working a shift and even gone into the save and changed my location (which does move me) but neither of those have made the compass reappear so I'm stuck in the same location.
Anybody have a solution?

Reactions: parachina

User_dev123

Feb 14, 2022
So I opened the attic door, the place that's supposed to have melkor's map, and all I got was gold and the pipe? Seems like I can't progress the game anymore. Did something change in this quest line?

Egris

May 6, 2020
So the next update is going to be Ivy's quest rework? will my save be safe? (i already completed her quest, so using the cheat to restart it should be the way to go) but i want to know if i need to do that before the update or something

pervpotato5456

Jun 29, 2020
There are any game like that? That one was Just another level.
While "that" is very vague if you are looking for something with pixel graphics you can look at Final Orginity or if its a fantasy setting you are looking for What a Legend is there if you have not played it already. If you specify what you are looking for people can surely send recommendations your way. It is difficult for me to recommend a game similar to Aurelia as it is very good at what it does. :)

Reactions: Eticketjedi
4.80 star(s) 164 Votes