Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
I think that was a patreon bonus that was taken out. I realized that last two scenes in the journal are for the v29.5 finale of the brothel storyline
Reallly???? I was looking for them
They took outlirey goddess scene to and what else?
So those gonna be exclusive for 29.5? shame now I need to load up every version of the game for a complete wank, 30.E version also doesnt have them.

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
Apologize for the inconvenience, but i thought i would consult the regulars itt for some info. I do remember this game from way back, and I've searched around a bit, but couldn't find anything conclusive.

1. The game seems very close to being finished, we talking six months, a year any idea from say dev posts etc?
2. The wiki seems somewhat outdated, the game is fairly intuitive but does anyone know if there's a somewhat recent walk-through/ guide available before i give this a spin again?

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
Apologize for the inconvenience, but i thought i would consult the regulars itt for some info. I do remember this game from way back, and I've searched around a bit, but couldn't find anything conclusive.

1. The game seems very close to being finished, we talking six months, a year any idea from say dev posts etc?
2. The wiki seems somewhat outdated, the game is fairly intuitive but does anyone know if there's a somewhat recent walk-through/ guide available before i give this a spin again?
From the most recent dev post, they're working on the final version and I think ~6 months was around the estimate. In their words, "1.0 will most likely be released in the first half of 2024."

Not sure about the walkthrough/guide aspect but I'd recommend just diving in, having fun and searching this thread for specifics!

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
From the most recent dev post, they're working on the final version and I think ~6 months was around the estimate. In their words, "1.0 will most likely be released in the first half of 2024."

Not sure about the walkthrough/guide aspect but I'd recommend just diving in, having fun and searching this thread for specifics!
Thank you so much. I'll chuck a bookmark at this and save a replay for the initial release then. Great to see quality nearing completing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Artix0

Gikol

Sep 15, 2020
I am stuck.. i can't figure how to unlock Melkor's tomb.. there is on wiki that you need Ancient map from attic, but i only get ancestor's pipe from attic, here in the forum someone said it's no longer in attic, it's in chest.. what chest? I can't find single chest I can click on..

anyone who knows where is problem?

Reactions: hooviescoop

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
I am stuck.. i can't figure how to unlock Melkor's tomb.. there is on wiki that you need Ancient map from attic, but i only get ancestor's pipe from attic, here in the forum someone said it's no longer in attic, it's in chest.. what chest? I can't find single chest I can click on..

IIRC there's a chest in your bedroom, in order to open it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

arkopand

May 7, 2018

you're not the first who got this problem, dev probably borked something during the Ivy rework. find an older version and play through the beginning in that one

Reactions: Gikol

SemenDaemon

Nov 4, 2023

I came to check if anyone answered my question...
So you're just gonna ignore me....I see how it is...
You're my 14th reason Artix0 hope you're happy :mad:

• Sad
Reactions: jetama

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
Phenomenal game, but it barely becomes really fun once you hit level 100 midgame when things open up to you more. It would be great if there is a balance check. The only thing that seems perfectly balanced is the Dungeon Crawling. Grinding the bargame for like 5 times to buy the brothel wasn't a big deal but the problem was playing Karos Defense whenever I needed buffs.

Its almost perfect but levels in the endless mode takes too long and theres no way to refill your mana there to keep things fun. I feel skipping early levels in Koros Defense may be a good idea, kinda like how you progress with dungeon crawling stuff. I really think a rebalance of most level up should be mandantory for the game to really become fantastic, like a minor hp regen or mana regen buff once you max out something. Besides, the newest characters only have lewd scene desprite being really hot, I hope the game really becomes fleshed out for a few years still before the full release. Its a super polished game, but that also means that all these minor things matter too and that every flaw that the game has stands out even more.

Fantastic job all around dev.

4.80 star(s) 164 Votes