Scuzzbucket

Jan 8, 2018
Been through the whole dungeon haven't seen a single Fallen Angel, also the tanks keep wrecking me
Yeah they hurt like hell, I usually open with entangle, then water wave, and just regular attack em out from there. Pray you get the triple autos and I take the least damage that way. You stacking your buffs before jumping in?

Scuzzbucket

Jan 8, 2018
Just noticed the achievements are a bit bugged, too. Several of them don't even make sense. I'm level 100, yet missing max agi, when it's maxed. Got the craft 5 potions achievement, but not the 1. Things like that.

davpics

Oct 8, 2019
Also anyone found out who the last character is on the last update? 0.31
still question marked for me, cant find it.
Fallen angel cant be foudn in dungeon
Green dragon as well

thatpob

Jun 27, 2020
Anyone seen a green dragon? would be glad to atleast know where to find it.
Fallen angel also couldnt be found by me
Green dragons appear in floor one, possibly on the boss floor

Yeah they hurt like hell, I usually open with entangle, then water wave, and just regular attack em out from there. Pray you get the triple autos and I take the least damage that way. You stacking your buffs before jumping in?
I've been using entangle whenever I see a tank too, I can't be bothered to get hit 30 or so times to stack buffs anymore so I guess thats on me

Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
Also anyone found out who the last character is on the last update? 0.31
still question marked for me, cant find it.
Fallen angel cant be foudn in dungeon
Green dragon as well
If you're talking about the last one in the gallery before the dungeon section, then it could be the heart events. They're little added events for different characters and all of them are in one gallery spot. One of them pops up in the brothel at night depending on progress with some characters.

kaduos

Nov 1, 2019
Really wish we could get Scarlet's first scene animated. It's the only cunnilingus scene in the game.

nickelpower

Jun 1, 2022
played a few times and havent met any new mobs in melkors realm kek
If Green Dragon is supposed to be on 1st floor then what about others someone here has already found out? Oni , Harpy, Fallen Angel, Canon Specialized Unit

Last edited:

TechKronz

Jan 31, 2020
how to continue Scarlet path after bow practice. Already got scene after the bow but then don;t know what to do next

leccel89

Jun 20, 2022
played a few times and havent met any new mobs in melkors realm kek
If Green Dragon is supposed to be on 1st floor then what about others someone here has already found out? Oni , Harpy, Fallen Angel, Canon Specialized Unit
Hi, everybody,
After exploring all floor (from 1st floor to 28th floor), I luckily faced and defeated all new monsters. Please, take a look my attached pictures below, which described their information so that you can choose melee attack or spells to kill them easily. Here is the place where you can meet them:

1. Abyss (21-28th floor): Fallen Angel FallenAngel.png

After defeating the boss in 28th floor, you will move to new 29th floor, where you can choose 3 new portals: Halloween, Xmas and a new statue with a white bottle on his hand. My suggestion is to choose that statue which brings you into "dungeon+" (where you can meet new monsters).

2. Dungeon+ (1st - 7th floor): Green Dragon and Canon Specialized Unit (be careful with this monster because of its extensive damage)
GreenDragon.png

CanonSpecializedUnit.png

3. Jungle+ (8-14th floor): Oni
Oni.png

4. Inferno+ (15th-21st floor): Harpy
Harpy.png

Besides, I also have question that needs all of you to help: In Journal, how to unlock 2 last scenes? Please help! Tks so much!

unlocked.png

Mirthal

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
Hi, everybody,
After exploring all floor (from 1st floor to 28th floor), I luckily faced and defeated all new monsters. Please, take a look my attached pictures below, which described their information so that you can choose melee attack or spells to kill them easily. Here is the place where you can meet them:

1. Abyss (21-28th floor): Fallen Angel View attachment 3021020

After defeating the boss in 28th floor, you will move to new 29th floor, where you can choose 3 new portals: Halloween, Xmas and a new statue with a white bottle on his hand. My suggestion is to choose that statue which brings you into "dungeon+" (where you can meet new monsters).

2. Dungeon+ (1st - 7th floor): Green Dragon and Canon Specialized Unit (be careful with this monster because of its extensive damage)
View attachment 3021113

View attachment 3021151

3. Jungle+ (8-14th floor): Oni
View attachment 3021123

4. Inferno+ (15th-21st floor): Harpy
View attachment 3021189

Besides, I also have question that needs all of you to help: In Journal, how to unlock 2 last scenes? Please help! Tks so much!

View attachment 3021193
Close enough!

Green Dragon (Depth 1-6)
Oni (Depth 8-13)
Harpy (Depth 15-20)
Fallen angel (Depth 22-27)
Canon Specialized Unit (Any depth excluding boss levels (7,14,21,28) and the final level (28) / Seasonal events.)

Basically a new monster added per biome and the CSU that can spawn anywhere but it's more rare to find.

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Close enough!

Green Dragon (Depth 1-6)
Oni (Depth 8-13)
Harpy (Depth 15-20)
Canon Specialized Unit (Any depth excluding boss levels (7,14,21,28) and the final level (28) / Seasonal events.)

Basically a new monster added per biome and the CSU that can spawn anywhere but it's more rare to find.
What about the last two scenes in heart section in journal?

leccel89

Jun 20, 2022
Close enough!

Green Dragon (Depth 1-6)
Oni (Depth 8-13)
Harpy (Depth 15-20)

Tks Mr. Mirthal - Game dev. for correcting my post.
Besides, would you mind helping me how to unlock 2 last scenes in heart symbol in Journal? Tks so much.

4.80 star(s) 164 Votes