Nov 10, 2017
anyone know if there's a new update soon?

i want to try the game, art looks great, but i will wait if next update releases in next couple weeks

Gorchnik

Dec 5, 2018
What a fantastic game. Couldn't figure out how to unlock Ivys last scene though. Got all the items needed but she was never in her room and wherever I spoke to her I never got the option to initiate it.

Ecchitori

Apr 5, 2020
What a fantastic game. Couldn't figure out how to unlock Ivys last scene though. Got all the items needed but she was never in her room and wherever I spoke to her I never got the option to initiate it.
use the table in the first floor of the house

IZenithI

Apr 19, 2020
how much content is there as of 17.6
There's a good amount currently:

- There are roughly 25 high quality CGs, man the pixel art in this game is something else [9 are animated - the animations are one of the best on the site imo] and you can revisit all scenes by talking to the characters
- 8 character routes to pursue right now, some long and some are short
- Dialogue is fine for now with an adequate amount for each character
- A few mini-games (including a neat little defense mini-game)
- Story is interesting to start with but doesn't really have too much importance right now
- A few different locations with other side characters

If you're not playing like a hardcore completionist, you should get around 3-4 hours of gameplay right now

Last edited:
Reactions: Count_Chocula

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
How long usually till the version is updated here?
10 months. I'll say what i say to everyone who asks this question in every thread. We get it when we get it. This game is just shy of 600k views, it shouldn't take too long. The big popular games are up within a day but this could take anywhere from a day to a week. Depends on who is paying for it and willing to share.

Mugi4ok

Apr 29, 2020
So, I was wondering for some time right now: is it okay to post Patreon rewards here? Wondering as there may be some official or unofficial policy of not leaking stuff until at least several days to allow a creator to reap the benefits, etc.?

FemaLep

Nov 4, 2018
As a quick sidenote, the quest for accessing Melkor's Tomb (dungeon minigame) might be bugged.

blue92

Jan 6, 2018
Yeah I can't access the tomb. I think it has something to do with opening the chest in your room with the Clock Hand instead of the lockpick?

Reactions: jokuur
Aug 4, 2020
you can get a key from the clock by finding the 5 notes in the house and moving the clock hands to the symbols on the notes in order. i still can't open the chest in the room, though, so i don't know if it's bugged or the key is supposed to unlock something else.

4.80 star(s) 162 Votes