Wol

Aug 30, 2016
Mobile Apk

PC Exe

FemaLep

Nov 4, 2018
Once you have the clock key, In ivy's room there is an trapdoor leading to the attic try that :)
Huh, thanks. I tried talking to the frog, but apparently I was already supposed to know (as the frog didn't tell me jack) there was a trapdoor in Ivy's room, even though I have tried moving my mouse all across the screen in most places in confusion.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
oh sweet can't wait to try the new update, hope there is a lot of new stuff

arkopand

May 7, 2018
Holy shit the new version is such a fucking mess.
The dialogue errors are all over;
There's numerous crashes on area transitions;
Orson now says the only job he has for you is cleaning; there's no cleaning minigame, and when you come in the evening you get the usual bar minigame as before, despite there being no mention of bar minigame;
When you try to play blackjack with Soren, another music starts to play on top of the usual tavern theme; even better, turning off music in the settings only affects the theme music, not the other one; you can either mute the entire game or restart it.

Honestly, things like these make me feel I'm in the right even though I play this for free. These guys take people's money yet it's painfully obvious nobody ever playtested this, not even a single playthrough to make sure everything works fine

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
Yeah even using the hotfix version it's still buggy as hell, missing text, events skipping. It's pretty rough this one.

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
where them notes at ? can't find 4-5
edit : found the notes and opened the attic what is this about a staff of wisdom ?

Last edited:

Foxcola

Aug 7, 2017
of PreCreate Event
for object o_timed_event:

Variable master.ivy_n_scarlet_progress(100018, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Script_check_end_content
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_check_end_content (line -1)
gml_Room_r_mc_bedroom_Create

0.18 when I click the continue or load happen.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
of PreCreate Event
for object o_timed_event:

Variable master.ivy_n_scarlet_progress(100018, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Script_check_end_content
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_check_end_content (line -1)
gml_Room_r_mc_bedroom_Create

0.18 when I click the continue or load happen.
that's what i meant with save-incompatibility

A K S

Nov 17, 2017
I have played the earlier update (0.17.6) and completed the available events (though not all achievements), but had to restart with 0.18 due to new computer. So, I was running through the earlier contents without going through the text in detail (just now downloaded .18.1 but even though text was a bit buggy, I already knew most of the text, so I just skipped past it quickly).

Now, I seem to have missed something (unless this is a bug), but I am unable to progress Lily's story as there is a Alchemy set in her dialog instead of giving her the mana nectar. Please help...

Regarding the attic, I managed to unlock it with the clock key, put unable to proceed further as clicking on it only says "A trap door that leads to a small attic storage" and "It has a keyhole". Any help?

I was also confused with the Melkor's Tomb area as it has been shifted away from the hilltop, but I managed to locate it a bit later....

As there is a lot of change in the interface, is there a changelog put up for 0.18 as it is missing in the first post...

Thanks in advance
AKS

Jon Humbert

Jul 30, 2018
The new update is buggy but as always the new content is top quality.
I liked the new scenes, some add nice details to certain events and the new brewing system is interesting. At certain parts (especially before unlocking the tomb cuz I didn't find the atic thing) I felt the game grindy, with xp progresion and dungeon minigame being a little annoying

4.80 star(s) 162 Votes