AngryBubbles

May 28, 2017
Hey, Guys! Anyone knows how to progress Scarlet story? I have four scenes with her and I think I need a bigger bed. I've read that I need to do some defense with minotaur and he will make the bed, but I defeated third boss and got nothing.

Flangers 007

May 12, 2018
Huh, thanks. I tried talking to the frog, but apparently I was already supposed to know (as the frog didn't tell me jack) there was a trapdoor in Ivy's room, even though I have tried moving my mouse all across the screen in most places in confusion.
Trap door above Ivy's door(ceiling)

Madlockdrg

Jul 28, 2019
Can anyone pass along a savefile with the latest content unlocked? Lost my savefile and i had it all unlocked

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
Hey, Guys! Anyone knows how to progress Scarlet story? I have four scenes with her and I think I need a bigger bed. I've read that I need to do some defense with minotaur and he will make the bed, but I defeated third boss and got nothing.
You need to actually talk to the guy and ask about a bed after progressing far enough into the Defence activity, first boss is all you need to get up to as far as I'm aware, it's how far I got anyway.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Really flawed patch, bugs, several dialogues zoom trough immediately like its developer mode, grindy half-baked dungeon implementation.
The last scene with the sisters is high quality.

ctulhu

May 2, 2017
Thanks! So I got the staff (which is at floor 10 and not 14 btw) and was told to ask with ppl so they gave me more info about the wisdom staff. Talked to everybody but got no answer and got to floor 24 at melkor's grave but nothing else happened.

Also, whats the grave's limit? from lvl 20 all enemies are quite tanky and hit hard enough to slowly kill yourself before reaching a heal.
The demon woman in melkors tomb entrance can fix it

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Ugh...keep getting bugs left and right as of late...
Sorans quest just skips to me choosing either water of fire and regardless what I chose it just skips to morning in my room...
Janet's box quest just fast skips through everything and a lot of scenes have missing text...
I hope next update will be out soon...x.x)

Reactions: FiddleDiddle42

Asquian

Sep 14, 2019
Ugh...keep getting bugs left and right as of late...
Sorans quest just skips to me choosing either water of fire and regardless what I chose it just skips to morning in my room...
Janet's box quest just fast skips through everything and a lot of scenes have missing text...
I hope next update will be out soon...x.x)
This, tried it out this morning. First got stuck in settings menu, back button wouldn't work. started a game and clicked the oval wall picture in MC's room and it went to an Ivy/Scarlet scene then played a bunch of lines from much later in the game. Got past that and went outside and the cursor disappeared.

Gonna wait until a bugfixed version of 18 is available, it's nearly unplayable atm.

Reactions: FiddleDiddle42
4.80 star(s) 164 Votes