pesinafe

Jan 6, 2018
Quick question: anyone know how to get the second-to-the-last Scarlet scene? I have six scenes unlocked already, including the last one. Somehow skipped over the sixth. Thanks in advance.

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
Found the staff in the shitty dungeon,when i speak to the femc to get the scene it just removes it from my inventory,
also getting back in mc room crashes the game.

Code:
of PreCreate Event
for object o_timed_event:

Variable master.ivy_n_scarlet_progress(100018, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Script_check_end_content
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_check_end_content (line -1)
gml_Room_r_mc_bedroom_Create

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
From the looks of things, we have to wait for 0.19 to see new content. New scene for Luna and a new goblin character.

D

Deleted member 1993235

have all the scenes found except for the 7th (last) ivy and scarlet scene. the dragon won't even tell me what to do???

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
How do I get back into Erza's cave to find bright bugs? I can't click on anything at the Hilltop anymore
There are interactable objects in the house, you will find notes. These notes will tell you how to get the key from the clock(you can just brute force it but you do need the notes), the key will let you open the attic in the girl's room, you will get a map that unlocked the top right spot on the map, demon is there now.

Clock combo is this.
1599098423858.png

4.80 star(s) 164 Votes