forestman

Jul 3, 2020
I wanted to enjoy this but the mini games suck
I like the tavern mini-game and the garden one, I don't like the monster spectre one, any mini-game that involves spamming clicks continuously is bad.
There should be a shop owner mini-game like Recettear, you put items that you found from various place and your contact with Soran in a limited stockpile and sell them to the townsfolk and adventurers by haggling a price and you get a reputation which influences your customers depending on how you do. It starts to sound more like a full game in my head than a mini-game.

Reactions: Snom8

ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
so uhh how do i get to melkor's domain ? all i see on map is melkor tomb and all i can do inside is to gather bug/sap click effigie and some sarcophagus, thats it ? or em i glitched ? gliter dragon saying something about floor 10 but where should i go ?

nvm figured it out after talking to everyone and clicking on everything everywhere, found silver crest and locpick -_-

edit melkor dungeon is like bloody palace in dmc, nothing to do there till next update, btw i got to floor 22 on 1st try cheecking every single room, i will now go deep as possible on cheats lmao btw great game, can wait even 6 months for next update if new locations/characters/animations , became an patreon :]

ps plz fix bugs , like the evening dinner with ivy xD and fist night in bed with scarlet :p

ehhh i got till floor 30 b4 i hit back butto by mistake out of boredom so hf gl explorers im done

Last edited:

halluva

May 18, 2017
I don't know if this is a bug, but when I got the quest to clear the rats, there was an option to take care of them myself using powers but it was red (presumably because I didn't have those powers yet.) However after talking to the beggar about it, now I don't even have the option to handle it myself. Have I locked myself out of that option?

niconob92

Jul 16, 2017
I left the game for over an hour reading that damned old note thing and I didn't even get an achievement? Jerks :(

D

Deleted member 1993235

no one answered how to get ivy and scarlet's final scenes and i've seen the question asked a few time so here it is:

you have to get the staff of wisdom (the dragon tells you where and how to do this, i think it's in the dungeon), bring it to ivy, she tells you it's broken, and then (this is where i was stuck since the dragon doesn't say shit) you bring it to Ezra to fix it.

Pebble

Jun 19, 2017
I seem to have Scarlett's 4, 5 and 6 scenes locked but i have her last threesome scene unlocked, how do i get the previous ones?

Jan 11, 2020
no one answered how to get ivy and scarlet's final scenes and i've seen the question asked a few time so here it is:

you have to get the staff of wisdom (the dragon tells you where and how to do this, i think it's in the dungeon), bring it to ivy, she tells you it's broken, and then (this is where i was stuck since the dragon doesn't say shit) you bring it to Ezra to fix it.
It's in the dungeon on the 10th floor. Don't go deeper than the 10th floor, it'll be in one of the rooms

4.70 star(s) 165 Votes