kingoz

Dec 9, 2018
1- i asked lizard about Janet quest:"what you seek in foutain, only evening",
but i only take water bottle :v
anyone now pass this quest
2- with scarlet quest: naamu said "talk to her",
but she asked me "Yes "and"about Ivy", how to trigger ?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Guys what am i doing wrong i have only 4 locations that i can visit. help please
In the top right you have your name, click on that then go to preferences.
1600474872111.png
After that scroll down to Search Options and set that to Most Recent.
1600474910250.png
Come back to this thread and you can use the search function in the top right and it will default to searching just this thread.
This advice will work in every thread and should be used before asking anything as it may have already be answered.

If this comment helped you, please give it a like, if it did not, you did not search hard enough. If you can't figure out how to use a search function, an adult site not for you, try Disney.

Pebble

Jun 19, 2017
Talk to her in the evening/night, and clear the arrow/wood games at least once. After that, keep talking to her in the evening/night.
No it's not that, I've done her archery its her 4, 5 and 6 scenes I'm missing. I also dont know how to do the axe chopping minigame since it keeps giving me fail no matter what I do. I think the missing scenes have to do with that axe minigame or with having to make her a bed or something?

Can anybody please just give a complete save?

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Meh... This game keeps introducing characters, giving them a single scene and then moving on to the next one. No point in playing this one till it's near done, I suppose.

Jan 11, 2020
I also dont know how to do the axe chopping minigame since it keeps giving me fail no matter what I do.

Can anybody please just give a complete save?
The Axe game is that the spinner starts at the top, and then circles down. You have to click it when it's in the Red part of the spinner - where it is, is random.

Have you already talked to her at night when she expresses discomfort about sleeping on the couch, then talked to Ivy in the evening?

Jan 11, 2020
For y'all with questions about progression, try joining the dev's discord (from the parent post) and asking in the #help thread - lots more active people there than on this thread.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Is there anything for Janet past the massage? The dragon tells me to go to the fountain in the evening... ain't a damn thing happening there.

KPYS

Jul 26, 2018
Hello, been playing for a couple of hours now, and after reading some pages I still can't get in the dwarven tomb. People say you need to do the Crest quest first, but i've already done it (got the Crest in my inventory), but I can't click on anything on the hilltop (and I guess it's where the cave is)... I already tried to reset the quest by talking to the bartender about the 2 dudes, then talking to them, admitting they have a hiding place etc.. but still can't do anything after that
Can anyone help me ?

Reactions: Pratamax13

Redworthy

Aug 25, 2018
Critical Bliss is publishing this on Steam. They're on a roll lately.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
I don't know if it has already been reported but I found a (minor) bug.
During the "table" scene in which you give Ivy the key of the house, at the beginning there's no text and the opening dialogues start only when the scene is about to end.

EDIT: NVM, I just found this post, but contrary to the user below I was able to continue.
Ugh.....when will the text bugs be finally fixed?

I can't continue anything because of it... View attachment 799859 View attachment 799861

Last edited:

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
the completedgame has been updated on steam someone please update with the latest version and mark this as completed. please please please.
The game is NOT complete and has NOT been updated on steam yet (release date: TBA).
Where did you see this complete version???

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
The game is NOT complete and has NOT been updated on steam yet (release date: TBA).
Where did you see this complete version???
He probably just saw that it had a steam page and thought "hey, all games on steam are complete".

desh1454

Aug 31, 2020
He probably just saw that it had a steam page and thought "hey, all games on steam are complete".
ya you were right. i just read a discord post that it was available on steam and i thought it was complete. but later i realised it was 94% complete of v19. There will be about a year or 2 for 100% of final version. I'll wait. i hate cliffhangers so am not gonna play it now.

thank You for clearing that up.

Reactions: supergg
4.80 star(s) 164 Votes