Grimguy101

Jan 10, 2020
of PreCreate Event
for object o_timed_event:

Variable master.ivy_n_scarlet_progress(100018, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Script_check_end_content
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_check_end_content (line -1)
gml_Room_r_mc_bedroom_Create

I'm getting the same bug too. I don't want to replay the whole game...
I got past this by just pressing continue rather then loading a save

JAvatar

Mar 9, 2018
I played this a while ago, forgot about it, then saw the thread again and remembered it. I downloaded the latest version, started a new game (because no saves), and started.

I THINK I found a bug, because I was clicking all the pictures. In the bedroom, just to the right of the clock (the small oval framed silhouette), it automatically plays the Scarlet/Ivy Blowjob (unlocking it) and leaves us in Ivy's bedroom, as well as raising our level to 4.

I then started a new game, and the same thing happens.

dave888

Jul 19, 2018
Karos defense wave 3 seems unbeatable and i cannot move past it to make the bed. Any suggestions?

Cr1stob4l

Oct 8, 2019
hey guys, I searched the thread but didn't find an answer, does anyone know how to progress Scarlet´s story beyond the sex scene? According to the journal I have like 3 scenes left altough the lizard says there´s no more content.
Thx in advance

vag1

May 21, 2017
Hey guys, anyone happen to have a full save ? I have spent 2 hours grinding melkor's labyrinth just to find that the quest is bugged and the wisdom staff is not in the labyrinth ( i have discovered every single case from the 14th floor and even the 15th just to be sure ) Ty

A K S

Nov 17, 2017
"So, I was running through the earlier contents without going through the text in detail (just now downloaded .18.1 but even though text was a bit buggy, I already knew most of the text, so I just skipped past it quickly)."

Sadly this is also how i played through, but currently things like the chest will only tell you what you found in it the first time you open them and will then return to saying locked same with the attic door. A quick search through the inventory will usually allow you to see what you found. In the case of the Attic it was just a map showing you where the tomb is in the mountains.

"Now, I seem to have missed something (unless this is a bug), but I am unable to progress Lily's story as there is a Alchemy set in her dialog instead of giving her the mana nectar. Please help..."

As far as i remember its been changed from Mana-necter to frogs, you can get an early one off the slime or do the dungeon mini-game they are fairly common in there as a drop from the alchemy tables.

"Regarding the attic, I managed to unlock it with the clock key, put unable to proceed further as clicking on it only says "A trap door that leads to a small attic storage" and "It has a keyhole". Any help?
I was also confused with the Melkor's Tomb area as it has been shifted away from the hilltop, but I managed to locate it a bit later...."

You have opened the attic and received the map from inside this is why you can now see it on your world map, sadly if you are like me I skipped the text telling me i received it but this is all the attic is used for.
Thanks a lot... Mostly clear now... Only the frogs to be looked into by me now (for now)...

AKS

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
This game is fantastic, but the grind is real in 0.18.1. Can't I just skip to impregnating Ivy and Scarlet instead of battling 10,000 djinni and descending into the Endless Paths of Od Nua? Does our poor MC really have to put up with this shit to get his nut? I've loved every update, can't we just go back to the way things were?

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
how to get the threesome ffs someone help us out with a guide.

vag1

May 21, 2017
The lizard/dragon lied, it's in the very last room on the 10th floor. You get some weird message at the start when you go to the floor.
Thanks, i could have think for a bit and find that myself but i just thought it mean i was getting closer ...

clowth

May 20, 2017
Thanks! So I got the staff (which is at floor 10 and not 14 btw) and was told to ask with ppl so they gave me more info about the wisdom staff. Talked to everybody but got no answer and got to floor 24 at melkor's grave but nothing else happened.

Also, whats the grave's limit? from lvl 20 all enemies are quite tanky and hit hard enough to slowly kill yourself before reaching a heal.

Reactions: Bob1901

lucas69

Nov 18, 2016
How can I get a lake frog to advance Lily's story?

Edit: got it, had to fish it with a firefly bait, it just took about 10-15 tries.

Last edited:
Reactions: James Eveleth

acherus22

Jun 22, 2017
Is there another update past 0.18.1? The game keeps crashing when I try to click on Ivy in her bed at night. Also, it seems like all of the dialogue is missing when I try to "Accept Soran's Deal" in the bar.

Lojze

May 1, 2017
I can't lockpick the chest. Is this a bug? I have lockpicks in my inventory but no option to lockpick the chest when i click on the chest.

Reactions: Dante
4.70 star(s) 167 Votes