kaduos

Nov 1, 2019
Do we have a patron willing to share Mirthal's latest progress update (from yesterday)? I'm really curious how the final update is coming along :)
Is he going to animate all the old scenes like he said he would? Otherwise, who cares? It's going to be disappointing anyway.

triple_aaa

May 29, 2020
The wiki has been helpful but I dont think it's updated since 2022 version of the game. Does giving gems to Naamu do anything? Check the wiki and each gems gives buffs alongside the standard "your HP cant go below 1 once" but only the standard buff is proc for me so far. Help?

May 3, 2020
The tomb is unlocked after you get a key from compleating the clock puzzle (found in the protagonist bedroom) that you need to unlock the locked chest in the same room for another key item an note but you can aloso open a secret chamber in Ivy's bedroom (trap door at the cealing) with it where you can find a map that adds the localization to yours.

Edit: To complete the clock puzzle (in the case you didn't already) you need to find 5 notes hidden around the house and then move the clock in the right order based on the note number order and respective symbols found on them.
Okay, that means two bugs now, because I've already did the clock puzzle early game. As for the trapdoor, I clicked on it once, and I already have the Ancestor pipe and the Ancient map. The husk keeps eluding me.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Kisama33

thedarksheep

May 31, 2017
can someone help me with this???when i try t run the exe i get greeted by this msg. needless t say the game doesnt start at all.

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
What's the question mark on the most bottom right of the jorunal? unreleased new character?
It is possible, the MC had fucked pretty much every female in the game and the Duchess bodyguard looks pretty female too so perhaps it could be her spot.

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
It is possible, the MC had fucked pretty much every female in the game and the Duchess bodyguard looks pretty female too so perhaps it could be her spot.
I already asked Mirthal about it. Unless Aurelia is such a huge hit that they want to add updates, the Duchess's bodyguard is off limits.

• Sad

manmy360

Feb 23, 2024
Aurelia is def one of the best erotic games I played, because it fulfils both the aspect of erotic content that you work towards unlocking, as well as some gameplay/story elements that actually make sense. It has a good balance of grindiness (perhaps a bit too much at times) and simple puzzle solving. It also is basically playable to 100% within the same playthrough which is nicer than having to fuck around with save files, since even in the games where you do a lot of save scumming the devs are clearly aware of it and it's part of the experience - so why bother at this point.
PS: idk how to write reviews yet so I'm just leaving this comment

lemongrabb

May 3, 2022
Aurelia is def one of the best erotic games I played, because it fulfils both the aspect of erotic content that you work towards unlocking, as well as some gameplay/story elements that actually make sense. It has a good balance of grindiness (perhaps a bit too much at times) and simple puzzle solving. It also is basically playable to 100% within the same playthrough which is nicer than having to fuck around with save files, since even in the games where you do a lot of save scumming the devs are clearly aware of it and it's part of the experience - so why bother at this point.
PS: idk how to write reviews yet so I'm just leaving this comment
To write a review click on one of 5 stars at the top of the post :)

Reactions: manmy360

DemiMaximoff

Jun 10, 2018
Okay, they did not have to make it so the dungeon becomes harder permanently if I beat it once. I don't think I'll ever be seeing what those Christmas and Halloween gates had behind them. And not to mention, after fucking every monster and boss, one satyr remains unfucked.

• Thinking Face

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
Okay, they did not have to make it so the dungeon becomes harder permanently if I beat it once. I don't think I'll ever be seeing what those Christmas and Halloween gates had behind them.
It should not be that hard if you have all stats (permanent and bonus) at max and as long as you stay away from unecessary battles.

4.70 star(s) 162 Votes