Qizl

Oct 5, 2017
Is there is a way to end this game without becoming an ugly fuckdoll? I mean the basic appearance of the main character is damn sexy, but what I see on some other screenshots makes me disgusted lol.

Reactions: Lota

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
you are forced too do the beginning off that route but can pretty quickly get out of it if you want, i honestly don´t know how long that route is if you do not get of it when you can, the main thing here is that the mc is not forced too go down any routes you do not want too follow. I feel the same as you those scenes are not really something i like but i would recommend always too try playing the game it is very unique there is nothing like it.

Reactions: Qizl

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Did anyone figure this out I'm having this issue too
For the failed to load image issue, I renamed the file:
"\Autumn Boulevard v1.0\www\img\pictures\Creature Advancing 2 men dxligt ljus.png"
to:
"Creature Advancing 2 men dåligt ljus.png"

And it solved the loading issue. The URI encode/decode apparently got messed up.

Zero201

Mar 21, 2019
So at the end of the game, how do I open the gallery? The crossdressing fat guy said an option to open it would appear but after the credits it just takes me back to the start menu.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So at the end of the game, how do I open the gallery? The crossdressing fat guy said an option to open it would appear but after the credits it just takes me back to the start menu.
For me this is how it goes: After end, the save menup pops up. I save. After that the credits role, main menu, right. THEN i load said save that was offered to be made that immediately asks if i wanna view the gallery. There.

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
"v1.0 Full
The last updae"
i dont know what to believe anymore
Its not the last update. Much more to come

You get the option of going to the recall room after the credits roll. A menu appears that asks you if you want to go to the recall room or not ^^

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
You get the option of going to the recall room after the credits roll. A menu appears that asks you if you want to go to the recall room or not ^^
I walked the long road and for that 15 seconds of my life wasted i hold you responsible! :p

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Autumn Boulevard [v1.0 Full] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools:Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

PC (506 MB): - - - -

Fargoon

Nov 13, 2017
I will write it again, this is a good and weird game worth a download and worth a support.

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
Is it just me or are all the paths enabled in this update? Using a save from previous version,do I have to start a new one?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes