lkjrejkleljsdcpopor

Dec 27, 2019
Not a bad game at all. A bit buggy so save a lot. Also near the beginning when the character is in the building on the blue map in the east (easterlen?) there was a Pic not found error. Can't remember the filename that wasn't found but there was an umlatted a ( a with 2 dots ) that it was looking for in the filename but the actual file had that as an x. I had to url-decode the url of the image it was looking for and then find the corresponding file in the www directory and change the filename of that file to the value it was looking for to clear the error.

Then I was able to play to the end.

This bug would keep most people from playing most of the game.

was playing v 10

wdf

Nov 30, 2018
Thanks for sharing man. Big fan of horror, folktale and other mythos I'm not familiar with. Downloaded because of Sylvessa but didn't expect an interesting story. Great use of music, sfx, and scene pauses to intensify horror. Very grateful for the option to opt out of specific fetishes. I think I'm only halfway through but many happy fappy moments.

Btw the writer has damn good English if they're Russian or a Gypsy ;). Theres a lot more dialogue and conversations but I don't remember reading any awful sentences I couldn't comprehend. Even a bit of slang. Also, Brownie is very kawaii and loyal :giggle:.

payterfer

Dec 22, 2019
Not a bad game at all. A bit buggy so save a lot. Also near the beginning when the character is in the building on the blue map in the east (easterlen?) there was a Pic not found error. Can't remember the filename that wasn't found but there was an umlatted a ( a with 2 dots ) that it was looking for in the filename but the actual file had that as an x. I had to url-decode the url of the image it was looking for and then find the corresponding file in the www directory and change the filename of that file to the value it was looking for to clear the error.

Then I was able to play to the end.

This bug would keep most people from playing most of the game.

was playing v 10

How do you to that stuff, want to play but can't figure it out

lkjrejkleljsdcpopor

Dec 27, 2019
How do you to that stuff, want to play but can't figure it out
In the error, it will say blah blah blah not found. That text is a URI that points to a file in the www directory of the game. ( The game was looking for an image and could not find it ). Most of that string is text you can understand. Some is URI escaped. Some chars are not allowed in URIS so they are escaped. a URI escaped character looks like %XY. There are two URI escaped chars that refer to an a with 2 dots on top that it's looking for. So to correct it, look for the file in the images folder where the name is mostly the same, and where it's different insert the char. To determine what char, search google for URI decoder. Paste in the %XY%AB ( the values of XY and AB are from the URI the game said it couldn't load ). This will convert the percent escaped char to the a with 2 dots. Copy that char and paste into the filename in the appropriate spot. The game will find the file now. ( Works for this error in lots of games ).

Reactions: DiscipleOfVirginia

canonss

Sep 10, 2019
Hello.
Does someone has the save of the end of the game that allows to access the gallery ? And, if so, can you upload it ? :giggle:
Many thanks

gagamel1

Donor
Nov 17, 2017
I give up. I tried to love this game. But now the next bug or whatever in Queen street. I'm there and can't go anywhere.

Now I'm stuck in the sewers. Found the blue ball with the dead guy but can't find a door or something else.

Any help please?

Nevermind. Found it after clicking one million times the door.

Last edited:

Mathew joe

Feb 25, 2019
I have an error.. Please anyone help..!
Papa Ernie
DiscipleOfVirginia
Edit:got it solved.. navigate to /www/img/pictures and search for Creature Advancing 2, rename that png to:

'Creature Advancing 2 men dåligt ljus'. It is probably some weird symbol conversion fail.

Last edited:

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
I've just got up to the part where Sylv and Wawa go to speak to Edgar but when it gets to the map no sprites appear so I don't know where I am. Anyway to fix this?

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
did you activate him by the retirement home?
I can't even get to the retirement home, I start in Kafka square and Sylv's Sprite isn't there at all, no sprites are so I can't see where I'm walking too.

I've attached a pic that shows how it looks for me once I get to the point I'm talking about, as you can see you can't see anyone at all.

Last edited:

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
I can't even get to the retirement home, I start in Kafka square and Sylv's Sprite isn't there at all, no sprites are so I can't see where I'm walking too.

I've attached a pic that shows how it looks for me once I get to the point I'm talking about, as you can see you can't see anyone at all.
If I would say that you are not on the BDSM Route, or the Dr Utpress route, would I be right in that assesment?

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Yes I have 2 saves 1 where I'm on all the routes and this 1 where I'm on none except for Ursula romance.
Understood.

The error is that I forgot to add a command if the player is not on the BDSM Route. There is no Ursula content this update, so just use the other save you have for now.

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
Understood.

The error is that I forgot to add a command if the player is not on the BDSM Route. There is no Ursula content this update, so just use the other save you have for now.
Ahh I see, I'll continue the other save then. Thanks for the help. Great game btw, I started for the sex but I remained for the story that has me HOOKED (and cause Ursula is best girl lol.)

Reactions: DiscipleOfVirginia
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes