Torne

Sep 29, 2018
Did you ran into an error where the image failed to load? If so, navigate to /www/img/pictures and search for Creature Advancing 2, rename that png to:

'Creature Advancing 2 men dåligt ljus'. It is probably some weird symbol conversion fail. That fixed the error for me tho :)
Came to say I'm using the full version and i had to do this. Thanks for the fix guys.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Hi I cannot progress after the dispute with hotel inn receptionist. Where do I go next? Please can anyone help?

On android

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
So with the wierd ending, do you plan to come up with a Autumn Boulevard 2?
I certainly hope so and I also hope that the main character survive her health issues and that she keep the hair style she had when she had fun with Mr Johnson in the end. Damn sexy much more so than the scary looking Bianka lol.

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
So with the wierd ending, do you plan to come up with a Autumn Boulevard 2?
I certainly hope so and I also hope that the main character survive her health issues and that she keep the hair style she had when she had fun with Mr Johnson in the end. Damn sexy much more so than the scary looking Bianka lol.
v1.0 was not the final update. I just released the alpha of v1.1 to my Patreons ^^

Reactions: James009

MezzaPez

Nov 6, 2019
I know generally there is a "complete" tag when a game is completed so normally I wouldn't ask but is this game completed? I ask because it says 1.0 FULL and I don't really wanna play it yet unless its completed. If anyone knows please let me know thanks~

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
v1.0 was not the final update. I just released the alpha of v1.1 to my Patreons ^^
I have to ask you out of curiosity and as a big fan of your game....there was some conversation in Swedish. Why, it didn't make much sense....are you Swedish (I am) or was that a Google translation. I bet it was gibberish for most people but is was kind of fun reading Swedish words all of a sudden LOL

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
haha, aa, så ere va
LOL so it was just some gibberish you put in to make it exotic. I thought there was some meaning behind those convos ….men inte då lol.
Anyway, thanks for the entertaining, sexy and sometimes really deep game. Sometimes it was even too deep i.e. hard to follow and understand. The Swedish wording didn't make it easier :) . Hope you make Autumn Boulevard 2 and hopefully with the same MC....no pressure lol. Hey ...you can even throw in some Corona virues there too just to make it scarier LMAO

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
LOL so it was just some gibberish you put in to make it exotic. I thought there was some meaning behind those convos ….men inte då lol.
Anyway, thanks for the entertaining, sexy and sometimes really deep game. Sometimes it was even too deep i.e. hard to follow and understand. The Swedish wording didn't make it easier :) . Hope you make Autumn Boulevard 2 and hopefully with the same MC....no pressure lol. Hey ...you can even throw in some Corona virues there too just to make it scarier LMAO
Det här är inte sista versionen, jobbar med v1.1 nu ^^

Reactions: Alex8730
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes